// Wonho Oneshot - My bully loves me? //

Author P

Author P.O.V: You are one of the students studying at Bell's Highschool. You never really had a peaceful life after your parents admitted you to this school. And that is because of your bully, Wonho. Well, his real name is Hoseok but he likes being called Wonho by everyone else. And you're not the only one who gets bullied by him, almost every student does. But it seems as if he is harsher on you than most of the other students. You always try your best to fight him off and maybe get away from him but it never works, he's just too powerful for you.

Current time:

Author P.O.V: You were just grabbing your books from your locker for your next class when someone closes your locker door hard enough to make you startle. You see beside yourself and your mood goes down.

Wonho: Well, well, who do we have here? Kim Y/N, is it?

Y/N: What do you want now, Wonho...?

Wonho: Oh I'm sorry, I don't want anything from you... Just here to waste your time...

Y/N: Well, if you just stand here and waste my time, your time is gonna get wasted as well cause we both are in the same class.

Wonho: Oh, don't worry. I'll make sure that I humiliate in front of the whole school before the bell rings.

Author P.O.V: And with that, he grabs your backpack and throws everything out of it. You saw your notebooks, pencils, pens, and everything falling down onto the floor. And just like he said, he will humiliate you before the school bell rings. Right after he stopped throwing away your stuff, the school bell rang. And with that, he went away with the rest of his team to class. Meanwhile, you were picking up all your belongings and putting them back in your backpack. There were other students but, they were all scared of Wonho so no one approached to help or defend you. And because of this, other students also bully you for that, because they know that no one will be able to defend or help you. You decided to skip the first class today as you were already late and you knew the teacher will be mad if you showed up late. You just went to the school ground and sat on the bleachers.

Y/N: I really wish there was some way that I could expose this guy from bullying me every single day. Well, just 3 years, till I graduate. I might have to bear this for the rest of the 3 years of high school until I finally graduate.

Author P.O.V: You were talking to yourself until you realized that someone came up to you and sat beside you. They moved your shoulder a bit so you can get back to reality.

???: Hey, you ok?

Y/N: Yeah, I was just... Thinking about something...

???: Aren't you having a class now? What are you doing here?

Y/N: Oh, that- I wasn't feeling well... So I skipped the first class of today.

???: Okay...

Y/N: What about you? Why are you not in class?