// Wonho Oneshot - When I see my boyfriend cheating on me //

Author P

Author P.O.V: You and Wonho have been dating for one year now. He is the best boyfriend you could ask for. He treats you like a princess. He takes you out for dates, he buys you gifts, and he never hangs out with another girl. But, recently you have been feeling something weird about him. He has been acting quite strange lately as if he is hiding something from you. You don't want to worry about it as you have accused him of many things a lot of times but it never really turns out the way you expected. So, you thought that this time also it wouldn't be something so weird.

Current time:

Author P.O.V: You were taking a shower while your two best friends, Dawon and Yeonjung, were talking to each other.

Dawon: I know right, that doesn't make sense!

Yeonjung: I really thought that he forgot to tell her!

Dawon: And he did! He cheated on her, what do you expect? And I hate to say this but, I saw it coming.

Y/N: What are you guys talking about?

Yeonjung: Oh, hey! You're back!

Y/N: Yeah.

Dawon: Well, we were talking about Exy.

Y/N: What about her?

Yeonjung: Well... Her boyfriend cheated on her...

Y/N: Wow, I didn't expect that.

Dawon: But I did! He's such a jerk, right?

Yeonjung: Yeah, exactly!

Y/N: Thank goodness my Wonho isn't like this...

Author P.O.V: All of a sudden, Yeonjung noticed your necklace.

Yeonjung: Hey, I have that too!

Y/N: Oh, you too?

Yeonjung: Yeah! It gave me another necklace for free, so I bought it! I gifted the other one to my mother.

Y/N: Wait, free?

Yeonjung: Yea- Wait. You're telling me that Wonho didn't tell you about this?

Y/N: N... No...

Yeonjung: Oh my god Y/N! You're so stupid!

Dawon: So, looks like Y/N will also have the same condition as Exy...

Y/N: What are you talking about?! He only loves me!

Dawon: Oh please, when a man gets a toothbrush for free he shows it instantly. He's like, "Babe, I got it for free~". And he forgot to tell you about the necklace?

Yeonjung: Dawon, thank goodness I didn't let her ask Wonho about this, or else he would make some excuse, and she will become happy.

Y/N: But, how did he not tell me about the necklace thing...

Dawon: Forgot about the free thing, you now have to find out who has given the other necklace to!

Yeonjung: How about this! We'll call all the women he knows from the age of 18 - 28 to today's party! And then, we will know his true form.

Dawon: Yes, let's do that!

Author P.O.V: And just like that, they arranged the party. In the evening, the party finally started. And you were so shocked to find out Wonho knows so many women. And of course, how can one man have so many female 'friends'?

Y/N: Hmm... Looks like Wonho isn't hanging out with another woman... Looks like he isn't cheating on me after all!

Dawon: Oh re-

Author P.O.V: Dawon stopped speaking when she noticed something on the balcony. Wonho was there with another girl! And at the same time, Yeonjung also noticed it.

Yeonjung: Yeah, right... And that'll all be proved when you look in the balcony...

Author P.O.V: You turned and saw him. Your heart broke into pieces. You immediately went to the balcony.

Y/N: WONHO!

Author P.O.V: He turned and got shocked.

Wonho: Y-Y/N?! What are you doing here? You see... This girl, I'm not kissing her... I'm trying to give her oxygen...

Y/N: I can see exactly what you're doing with her... That's the same necklace, right? The free one?

Wonho: Y-Yeah, exactly! See, now what will you do with two necklaces of the same design? So, I gave this one to he-

Y/N: Enough, Wonho! We're over!

???: WAIT!!!!

Author P.O.V: Wonho and you turned around to see Joohoney.

Joohoney: Don't worry, I am her boyfriend... I just gave her to Wonho for a while so he can take care of her. Don't worry! He's not cheating on you at all!

Y/N: Oh, really? Then what is Dawon to you?

Joohoney: She is also my girlfriend but...

???: But...?

Author P.O.V: You heard a familiar voice and realized it was Dawon. Wonho also noticed but he couldn't tell anything about it. Joohoney couldn't notice her as his back was facing her.

Joohoney: The one who I'm dating, I never fell in love with her. And the one who I'm in love, I never got to date her.

Dawon: Oh, really? Then who helped you to get to the position where you are today?!

Joohoney: Wonho... Who's this...?

Author P.O.V: He turned around and his world stopped by seeing Dawon.

Dawon: Hmm? What's the answer?

Joohoney: I... I... I mean... Don't... Hey, you there!

Author P.O.V: He was calling someone out. You all turned around to see Hyungwon. He came there, but someone noticed that. His girlfriend, Yeonjung, noticed that he was going to the balcony, where Wonho was with a girl. She followed from behind but didn't let him notice her.

Hyungwon: What happened...?

Joohoney: Take your girl and leave!

Hyungwon: W-WHAT?! MY GIRL?!?! MY GIRL IS YEONJUNG!!

Joohoney: (Whispering) It's Wonho. His girlfriend noticed him cheating on her. Just, go with the act.

Hyungwon: Okay... I mean, yeah. My girl is Yeonjung but... I just like her more...

Yeonjung: If that's so, then why don't you just break up with her?

Hyungwon: Yeah, I was thinking abo- YEONJUNG?!!?

Y/N: Wow... You three really outdid yourself today... And Wonho, I'm sorry but... We're over... Maybe you could live with her from now on...

Author P.O.V: With that, you left. You were a crying mess.

Joohoney: We are still together right?

Hyungwon: Yeah, we got pulled into this! We weren't a part of this.

Dawon: About that...

Yeonjung: Nope. I think we're better off without you guys. Bye...

Author P.O.V: They left as well. Wonho was a crying mess. He didn't realize how much he actually loved you. But I guess we learned something today: You never know how important someone is to you until you lose them.

Hey guys! I'm sorry this was a sad one as well. I don't know why I'm writing so many sad stories. But hopefully, you all liked this one. I'll give ya'll another oneshot from the Ateez imagines later today (づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~