Part 24

The next few weeks not much happened, they were expecting something to come out of the police search into Stace but after that day it was like she vanished. Her address had been abandoned, she hadn't shown up to her work. The police couldn't find her and her disappearance only made the three more uncomfortable.

Ashley healed, the boys took a few days off each to take care of her, much to her dismay, not wanting to rock the boat anymore then she had to. She had gone back to work and everything seemed to be back to normal.

That morning hadn't stood out as anything special. Ashley woke, wrapped up between her two favorite people and hopped into the shower. Her hair was washed and she was starting on her body when the curtain pulled back exposing a very naked Conner. "Wanna save some water lass?" He said with a smug face as he watched the soap run down her body. She giggled and made room for him, he quickly took over for her, squirting some soap into his hands and lathering them over her body. He took this time to feel every part of her, every curve and divot, every stretch mark and scar.

Every imperfection only served to make him love her more. He smirked as he pulled her back to his chest and ran his hand down the her mound quickly finding and leisurely rubbing her clit as he placed slow, deep kissed up the back of her neck.
"Yer so perfect, ma chérie. I love ye so much." She turned in his embrace, kissing his lips with so much fervor. She broke from the kiss, finding the shampoo and lathering it in his hair, watching his eyes close in pleasure as she massaged his scalp.

She then emptied some soap into her hand and lathered it over his body. Taking in the ripples of his stomach, the firmness of his ass, and the hardness of his cock. She stroked him as she kissed him again, this time with more passion and need. "Make love to me baby." She whispered to him over his lips.

Murphy could hear the moans of his girl coming from the washroom as he finished the three's breakfast. He opened the door, the room filling with groans and breathy moans as he chuckled to himself. "If ye two keep goin at it like this yer food is gonna get cold." He left them to it and plated up their food before sitting at the table with his coffee. It was only a few minutes later when he heard the shower shut off and the two emerged from the steamy room.

Ashley was dressed and ready for work, Conner was naked and rubbing a towel over his hair. When he got close to the table he launched the damp towel at Murphy. "Hey what was da fer?" Murphy questioned. Conner shook his head and narrowed his eyes. "Fer interrupting us ye wee gobshite. I didn' interrupt ye when ye were goin at 'er las' nigh'!" Murphy smiled at him and gestured to the food as Ashley dug in "I made breakfas' brudder, didn' want it ta get cold."

Conner waved his brother off and searched for clothes for the day before settling in for breakfast. The three ate together before there was a knock on the door, signaling officer Saunders arrival. Ashley kissed both the boys goodbye with a quick 'I love you' to them both before she grabbed her sweater and headed out the door.

The September air was particularly chilly today. The weather was changing, as much as Ashley loved fall she was going to miss the warm sun on her skin and just being able to leave the house without a million layers. She had heard Boston winters were tough, but it was really no different in Toronto so she thought she could manage.

On the drive to work she thought about a few things, she hoped her parents could come down for Thanksgiving, thought about what Christmas would look like with the boys, thought about asking the boys to officially move in.

They had been staying with her for quite a while now and they still had their place. It wasn't just about them being around for her safety anymore, it was about wanting them around, needing them to sleep a full night and the sex wasn't bad either. She chuckled to herself at the thought. She closed her eyes and leaned her head against the window of the unmarked cruiser.