Part 7

As Ashley drifted back into consciousness she became aware of the violent pounding in her head. She groaned to herself and tried to get up realizing she was pinned to the bed. She laid their for a moment trying to remember last night. She remembered drinking with the boys and Rocco, playing darts but it all went blank after that. She forced her eyes open against the harsh morning light streaming into her apartment and came face to face with a sleeping Murphy. Against her better judgment her eyes widened intensifying the pounding behind her eyes. She shifted away from him, taking him in. He was wearing his boxers, that was a good sign that nothing happened right? She felt heat on her back as she pressed into someone behind her and she froze. She felt his warm naked skin pressing against her's and it didn't take her long to realize who it could have been.

Did she really go to bed with both brothers last night? Conner let out a low groan at the new pressure of her body against his and tightened his grip on her. Whatever happened last night she was glad it ended up with her sandwiched between the twins, but she hoped they would remember exactly how it happened.

Conners face nuzzled into her neck "mornin lass." God why was his morning voice so sexy. Before she knew what she was doing she moaned in response, feeling his breath on her neck and ear. Because of the small bed and the fact she was pushed up right against him she felt how his body reacted and he quickly backed away from her, removing his hard clothed cock from her back. "Fuck, sorry." She let out a small chuckle. "It's okay... what uh, what happened last night?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

Conner was sitting on the side of the bed at this point and she shuffled to her other side to face him, leaving a sleeping Murphy behind her. "Ya drank Rocco under tha table an nearly passed out on tha bar." She stretched, accidently rubbing up against Murphy to find he shared the same morning problem as his brother. She quickly recoiled making Conner Glace at a sleeping Murphy "Jesus, you guys are like teenagers in the morning." He let out a scoff "lords name lass, and can ye blame us." He said giving her a once over with his eyes. She suddenly became very aware that she was only in her bra and panties and felt the blush take over her body. She was quite sure she looked like a tomato at this point but all it did was pull a chuckle out of Conner as he slipped on his pants.

"Coffee?" He asked walking over to the kitchen. "Uh, yeah sure.... so... how did you two... end up in my bed... without your clothes?" She asked with a nervous chuckle as she sat up on the bed crossing her legs. "We helped ye up here to get ta bed an ye wanted us to cuddle ya." Her eyes roamed over his hard, toned stomach and chest and a smirk pulled at the sides of her mouth. "And your clothes?" He let out a laugh as he pulled out three mugs from the cabinet.

"Ye told us ta take em off, don't want us wearin em in yer bed I guess." He said with a shrug. If it was even possible at this point she felt herself blush harder and this time, she scoffed. "Fuck, I beg you to stay in my bed, then demand you strip?! Sorry." She said meekly. "We don't mind love." Murphy spoke from beside her making her jump a little, not realizing he had woken up. When she looked at him he gave her a wink, proped up against her head board before reaching over and digging through his pants for a smoke.

Conner brought her and Murphy a coffee and sat at the table with his own "well um, thanks for staying-" She was interrupted by a loud knock on the door. "Sarah?" She narrowed her eyes at the door, she didn't recognize the voice. She got up and placed her coffee on the table beside Conner.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

"Sarah Walsh!" She jumped at the urgency of the knock and the sound of desperation in the voice. "Sarah, it's detective Duffy." She felt the blood rush back to her legs and she swiftly grabbed her robe off her headboard, throwing it around her and throwing open the door.