Part 19*

She woke up to feather light kisses on her shoulder that trailed up her neck and when her eyes fluttered open in the harsh morning light she was met with Conner pressing his lips to hers and a sleeping Murphy beside her.

"I want a taste too my sweet girl." He whispered to her with a loving smile before he brought his finger to his mouth telling her to be quiet. He trailed kisses down her body, stopping to nip at her fabric covered nipple on the way down making her gasp. When he got to her core he kissed the small patch of hair on her mound, covered by the lace panties before dragging his tongue down to her exposed clit. When he took it between his teeth and pulled slightly it caused her to hiss in pleasure before she let out a moan. Murphy stirred beside her, now facing her, but still sleeping. She turned to look at his sleeping face before a smile plastered on hers and she looked down to Conner who was watching her face contort in pleasure from his ministrations.

When he inserted two figures into her she gasped at the sudden intrusion, stirring Murphy awake. He kissed her shoulder about to say good morning when he saw the blissed out expression on her face like he had seen the night before, his eyes trailed down to his brother who's face was buried in her sweet core. He smiled and let out a breathy chuckle into her neck which caused her to squirm. Conner moved one of his arms that was wrapped around her thighs and pinned her to the bed.

"Squirmy one ain't see brother?" Murphy commented with a smile on his face. "Mhmm." Conner answered still buried in her pussy, causing vibrations to run through her. "Oh fuck Conner!" Murphy ran his hand along her stomach and to her breasts which he gave a light squeeze. "I think she liked that Con." Murphy smiled, his eyes glued to her face. Conner did it again just as a knock came from the door.

"Ashley!" Murphy clamped his hand over her mouth as she cried out again. Conner moved his face side to side, mouth still attached to her clit, as he pumped into her with his fingers, adding another on as he did so. "Cum for us love, cum on Conner's face." Murphy whispered into her ear. Another knock rang out from the door as her orgasm ripped through her "Oh, Conner... fuck, Conner!" although muffled her cries where still loud. "Ashley?!" Came the voice through the door. Murphy removed his hand from her mouth as Conner came up wiping his. "ONE MINUTE!" She yelled still panting and out of breath.

She laid there catching her breath as the boys got out of bed and threw on their pants. She stood up on wobbly legs as Murphy wrapped her robe around her with a smirk. She made her way to the door and opened it to see a very red faced Detective Duffy.

Her face quickly matched his as she realized he had heard them. "Can I uh... can I come in?" He asked still partly flustered. She nodded, opening the door further and stepping behind it to tie the robe tighter. He sat down at the table as Murphy sat in bed with the comforter over his lap while he smoked and Conner starting a pot of coffee. Conner held up a mug in the detectives direction "coffee?" Detective Duffy held up his hand as a silent 'no thanks' before turning back to Ashley.

"Ashley." The detective stated as he looked at her concerned. She quickly took a seat across from him and searched his face for an answer. "Ashley, the cop posted outside the bar was stabbed last night." Her brows furrowed and her jaw dropped with a gasp. Before she could form words Murphy was making his way to her side and Conner had stopped with the coffee and was stood behind her with his hand on her shoulder. "He's okay, but he did identify Cody."

Ashley blinked away the tears in her eyes "wh-what? Where was...? What?" Her bottom lip was quivering. "Did you notice any commotion last night? The officer said he saw someone up on the fire escape, at your window." Her head spun to look at her window. Sure enough it was open as much as it could before the window hit the screws in the frame. "Did you guys open the window?" She looked between the two, both shaking their heads with a concerned look on their faces.