Seven Bells

A few things have been changed in order to add Robyn and her story with her alternate self!

Five let out a groan

"Why?" He muttered trying to sit up from his place on the stove. He turned his head to Robyn who was sprawled on the counter. Bruises on her shoulders and neck. "What the hell happened last night?"

"Luther congrats! It's..it's a goddamn miracle that's what it is!"

"I love you." Five whispered as he had Robyn wrapped around his waist, her ass just barley on the counter. Leaving marks on her chest.

"I mean did anyone here think that Luther of all people would find someone to touch his-"

Five and Robyn's mouths never left each other as they kept making out.

"I mean the guys a monkey virigin from space"

Five poured a bottle of vodka into cereal and the two began to eat it

"It's..it's a hard match to make."

Five and Robyn stumbled down the hallway, hands tangled together.

"We're all...we're all thinking about it. It;s the elephant in the room buddy."

Five stumbled vomiting

"I wish you well. Happy..it's not your birthday. Happy wedding day my friend. Take care."

Viktor, Sloane, and Luther all glapped board. Klaus clasped proudly, Robyn, Diego, and Lila looked drunk. Ben looked like he wanted to kill himself. And Naomi had a huge smile on her face.

"There is not time. I can't do this without you. Do we have a deal?"

"Who the hell is he talking to?" Robyn whispered

Five groaned walking over to Robyn and rubbing her back as she stirred awake.

"Good morning." He whispered. A grumpy expression on his face

"Morning." She said sleepily. Five helped her sit up. Her hair was messy and she looked exhausted.

"You hungry?" He asked her holding her waist. She just shrugged with a smile

The two of them sit at the edge of the world. Robyn was now in a sweater and jeans, very mom look, and Five was in a new suit.

"Do you ever want kids?" She asked him. He looked taken a back by the question.

"I never really thought about it." He said. "I suppose I did maybe think about it in the apocalypse. I thought of what it would have been like if we had a little family together." Robyn laughed nudging his shoulder. He laughed back taking a sip from his bottle.

"What would you want?" She asked

"Well, to help me sleep I used to dream of the two of us in a nice home in a quiet town. We had a little girl and a little boy." He said to her she smiled looking back at the edge of the world. Her smile dropped though as she moved her hand to her stomach. He looked down and her hands and her dark fingers.

"Does it not scare you?" She asked with a sniffle "Do I not scare you?" She asked

"Why would you?" He turned to face her more

"I didn't tell you how," she held up her hands "This happened."
"So tell me." He said curious "Cause you had it in the apocalypse."
"The Darkhold." She muttered "The book of the dammed. And that it corrupts everything and everyone that it touches." She looks at her trembling hands