Kindest Cut

Robyn sat on the stairs in the lobby while her siblings discussed the end of the world. She felt her eyes tear up and she hugged her knees to her chest hiding her face. She didn't even notice someone sit down next to her.

"Robyn?" Diego's voice asked. She looked up with red eyes.

"Hi!" She smiled wiping her eyes

"Are you okay?" He asks leaning closer

"I'm fine." She smiles. He looks at her with disbelief.

"Robyn, your not fine." He sighs "I know what fine looks like and this is not it."

"My sister came to visit." Robyn said looking at Diego. He looked at her surprised.

"How did that go?"
"Very well actually. It's nice to see my sister. We have the same features. Our noses and eyes are the same. And our face shape is identical. We both have the same hair style but different colors. And she answered the questions we all had." Diego smiled at her giving her a hug. "Diego I'm scared. The version of me here was a sparrow but she went missing 17 years ago because of finding dark magic. I did the same thing in Dallas. I found dark magic and I've been trying to use it. What if I end up like..other me?"
"You won't. Because your stronger than her." Diego smiled pushing her hair behind her ear.

"I feel like, lost. I feel like my entire life I've been told who to be. With dad I was Number 8, a member of the Umbrella Academy. With the Handler and AJ it was like I was their personal super soldier. Lila and I hated the commission. And now...I'm trying to be the girl who will make Five happy." She says. Diego looks at her

"I know who you are."

"Who am I?" She sniffles

"Your my little sister. Your Robyn. Your the girl who cried when Luther squashed a ladybug. Your the girl who used to struggle to sleep at night and have me stay with you. Your the girl who used to 'accidently' get Allison's hair stuck in peanut butter. Your the girl who used to paint Klaus's nails. The girl who had a crush on Five. The girl who traded books with Ben. And the girl who made sure Viktor was never left out." Diego said "That is who you are. You are you. Do not change for Dad. The Handler. Or Five. Because if Five doesn't love you for who you are, you know for a fact your brothers will beat his ass." Robyn laughed hugging her brother. As Diego kissed her head a bright light beamed and Five and Lila came crashing down.

"Where have you been?" Viktor asked

"Facing my morality Viktor. I don't recommend it." Five said. Allison stood up seeing the briefcase. Diego and Robyn followed.

"You had the briefcase? We've been looking for this!" Allison yelled

"Well look no further. That's the last one on Earth." Five said moving towards Robyn. Diego stood a little bit in front of her.

"Move Diego." Five snapped frustrated

"Apoligize." Diego said. Five looked at him confused

"For what?"

"Just...apoligize." He whispered into Five's ear and moved so he could see Robyn. He looks at her with love. That slight smile, and sparkle in his eyes as he walks forward placing a hand on her cheek.

"Oh Robyn. My beautiful beautiful Robyn. I love you so much. I'm so sorry." He said kissing her.

"I love you too." She smiled back

"I don't mean to cut this short but I need to call a family meeting." Five said holding Robyn's waist.

"Where's Klaus?" Robyn asked. Luther just shrugged