A Light Supper

Robyn had decided to change out of her normal jeans and t-shirt and put on a black tennis skirt and oversized light blue sweater, and sneakers. She walks in the downtown area of Dallas and comes across a diner. She opens the door and finds a seat at the counter.

"What can I get for ya?" A young woman asked

"Can I get a coffee and what's your favorite breakfast item?" Robyn asked. The girl laughed.

"I personally think our banana pancakes are the best. Or the blueberry french toast." She says

"Oooh. That's a tough choice. I'll go with the pancakes!" Robyn smiles. The waitress nods before sliding the paper to the chefs. She gets out a mug and places it in front of Robyn and begins to pour the coffee.

"You from around here?" She asks

"No, how could you tell?" Robyn laughs

"I think I would know seeing a cute girl around town." Robyn smiles "I'm Wanda!"

"Robyn!" She says with a smile shaking Wanda's hand. As the two let go, a neatly dresses man enters the cafe and walks over to Robyn. He holds out an envelope which she takes. And he leaves without saying a word.

"What was that?" Wanda asks her. Robyn flips the note and scoffs.

"My dear old dad sending me a letter." Robyn says opening it

"That was your dad?"

"No, that was probably someone who works for him." Robyn says as she scans the letter. She sighs. "Looks like it's a full family reunion."

"That sounds fun!" Wanda smiles

"Not when you have seven other siblings and a neglectful father." Robyn sighs slamming her head on the counter. Wanda frowns. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry! Your emotions are valid! I'm sure whatever is going on, it will work itself out!"

"Thank you." Robyn whispers

"Anytime! Your pancakes and coffee are on me!" She smiles bringing out the plate. Four large pancakes are stacked on top of each other. Robyn stares at it, she grabs two forks holding one out for Wanda.

"I will not be able to finish this on my own." Robyn smiles. Wanda smiles scrunching her nose and taking the fork. She places her apron down walking around the counter and sitting next to Robyn as the two eat pancakes and talk.

Five pulls out the invitation before walking up into the building and up the stairs. He presses the button to elevator and steps in. As the door begins to close a hand popped in between.

"Wait up!" Diego says stepping into the elevator

"Hold it!" Allison calls out being followed by Klaus and Vanya.

"Hey everyone." Klaus murmurs. Luther steps in and just as the door closed a red light pushes it open and Robyn steps in standing next to Five.

"Good." Five says with a smile "We're all here." and the door shuts. They all looked up watching the numbers go up. There faces all go wide eyed in disgust. Robyn covered her nose leaning into Five's shoulder.

"Luther." Klaus groaned waving his hands

"Sorry, I'm nervous." Luther says. As the doors opens everyone quickly tries to escape.

"Nasty! I'm choking." Five says he looks to Robyn "You okay?"

"I'm fine." She says walking towards the table.

"Alright when dad gets here I'll do the talking." Five says

"Yeah I got a few things to say to him myself." Diego says