743 & 606

(Yes a number has been added you'll see why!!)

Robyn and Five were strolling behind Luther and other Five. Robyn was minding her own business when Five yelled out of know where.

"What are you looking at? See something funny?" Robyn hits his shoulder. "Mind your business!" he yells at an elderly woman. "Or I'll give you something to stare at." Robyn didn't even bother offering the poor women an apology. She kept walking with tired eyes and tried to drown him out. "You wish you could pull of these shorts."

"That's it." Robyn grabbed the collar of his shirt slamming him into the tall fence around the bridge. "What the hell! Snap out of it! Your embarrassing and frankly your growing out of your shorts." she says before storming towards Luther "Your turn to babysit." she started walking again this time next to older Five.

"So, uh..Dolores?" He asked

"Who?" Robyn asked "Oh! Yes, that thing..uh you kinda never really cared about her after you came back. We kinda focused on each other."

"You two seem to be in a rough patch."

"You left me." She said as she stopped walking. Looking at him with hate. Other Five and Luther stopped too. Luther holding back a nervous Five.

"What do you mean?" He nervously chuckled

"You left me alone. On that sidewalk without really saying anything. You promised you would come back and you never did. And I hated you. And you left again when you got us stuck here except I went to the commission instead. I thought that the only way I could get revenge is do what you would hate me to do. The Handler acted as if she was my biological mom and sort of brainwashed me." Robyn said as she began to walk again "I found out she was lying. My biological mom is living in Paris, France as head of fashion for Dior."

"What's Dior?" Five asks

"Your kidding." Robyn says dumb founded. Five shakes his head "Desginer. Look can you do me a favor." he nods "Don't screw it up with other me when you get to her. We really care about you." Five smiles

"I'm the daddy here!" Five yells

"You've got to be shitting me." Robyn sighs

"Will you two quit grab assing. We're here." Five says walking over to a fence and setting his stuff up. Adult Five farts.

"Flatulence. Stage Four." Luther says looking at teen Five. Robyn was peeking over the fence looking at the crowd waiting.

"See, what's your plan now bucko?" Teen Five asks also letting out a fart. "That was just lunch, all right. Shut up." Luther looked at him nervously

At the commission. AJ was swimming around in a tank while the Handler got fitted for her outfit. Lila walks in.

"Nice frock." She says slamming the door closed. The Handler laughs. "Is this a swearing in or a coronation?"

"Hows your new hire working out?" She asks her daughter "I heard he lasted all of ten minutes in orientation before he started running amok."

"Oh you know boys. He's probably around here somewhere eating a very large sandwich."

"Mhm-mhm. Herb!" As the Handler calls for Herb, AJ begins to swim frantically "Tell Lila what you told me."

"I, uh, didn't actually offer it up. You put a knife to my throat." He says trembling

"Go on." She demands

"Diego commandeered the Infinate Switchboard." Herb says "Then hijacked a briefcase and left the commission."

"Told you." The Handler sings