The Majestic 12

Lila and Robyn sit across from their mother who is currently stuffing her face with pancakes. Robyn looks at the clock on the side before smiling and standing up.

"I gotta go." she says walking out

"What's up with her?" The Handler asks

"I think she's falling for that little guy." Lila laughs eating a piece of bacon. The Hanlder purses her lips in annoyance before eating her pancakes again.

Five leans against the car while Robyn lays on the ground, her legs against the car while playing with her powers in her hands.

"How much longer do we have to wait?" Robyn asks but quickly sits up when she hears a wall break. She stands up and her and Five look at each other. Vanya comes storming towards the two.

"Well that clearly went well. Ready to go?" Five asks her

"I'm going back to the farm." Vanya replied pushing Robyn off the car. She stumbled before catching her balance and looking at Vanya.

"Hey. Unacceptable Vanya." Five said walking after her "Remember we need to stick together."

"Why? So I don't end the world again?" Vanya asked turning to Five. Robyn sighed rubbing her hand on her face.

"Stupid." Robyn and Five both muttered looking back in the direction of Luther's room.

"We're you even gonna tell me?" She asked

"You know in our defense, no. Cause when you get angry, shit blows up. Plus we thought maybe that would be the lsat thing you'd want to remember." Robyn told her

"Great. Any other family secrets you guys failed to mention?" She asks

"A boatload Vanya which we don't have the luxury of sharing!" Five says. Vanya scoffed, getting into the car and shutting the door. Five sighed, before knocking on the window. Vanya rolled it down.

"The clock is ticking on doomsday." Five said "Just tell me what when I need you, you'll be ready."

"I can't help you Five." She says "I don't even know who I am." Robyn scoffed

"V. Your our sister! And a member of the Umbrella Academy! Like it or not that's who you are."

"That's who I was. Okay? New timeline new me." Vanya said glaring at Robyn

"No, that's not how it works-" Five called after her but she drove off. He scoffed looking up at Luther who flipped the two off.

"Wonder if it's to late to be un-adopted?" Five asked grabbing Robyn's hand as they walk away.

"Never." She smirked

"So what?" Diego asked "You just let her go?" Robyn sighed, slumping back into the chair she was sitting in. She covered her eyes and loudly groaned at Diego's question.

"Well, Vanya has a lot to process." Five replied, walking over "She'll come around."

"What about the guys that went after her?"
"The Swedes?"

"Yeah, I mean, how do you know that they won't go after her again?" Diego asks

"We don't" Robyn says sitting up and leaning on her knees. Elliot walked in with a tray of coffees.

"Mm. Any idea who sent them?" Lila asked looking at Robyn nervously. But Robyn shrugged.

"Oh I have my suspicions." Five says grabbing a coffee and sitting down on the arm of Robyn's chair. Robyn gently grabs the cup out of Five's hand and takes a sip before handing it back to him. "But right now, our priority is finding Dad and getting answers, cause everything else depends on it."