Man on the Moon

5 Years Earlier

Robyn lay in bed asleep when a faint knock hit her door.

"Come in." She yawned turning to the door. Grace smiled as she walked in.

"Your father requested to see you!" She says. Robyn nods standing up and getting into the appropriate outfit. She sees Luther walk out of her dad's office and so she walks in.

"Hi." She says. He looks up.

"Number Eight! I have a present for you." he says. She looks at him confused. He bends down and sits back up holding a bag with a goldfish swimming around. She takes it from him. "He will teach you responsibility. You must feed him, clean the tank, and all that." Reginald says. She nods. "What will you name him?" she was shocked at the question. He had never onced cared about anything the children had.

"I'm not sure." She responded "Did- did you have any ideas?"

"Authors, Artist? There are many possibilities and you can decide!" He smiles. She smiles walking away to her room and set up the fish.

"Hi AJ!" She smiles tapping the glass

PRESENT DAY

"Robyn!" Diego shouts

"Yeah!" She shouts back. He walks into her room seeing her standing over an open window holding her fish bowl. With out a though she dumps it all out the window.

"God damnit!" A man yells. Robyn sighs turning back to her brother.
"What?" She asks

"Luther and I were gonna go find Five if you wanted to come." He says

"Yeah sure!" She smiles walking out of her room

They walk over to the van Five and Robyn had sat in before. Luther tries to open the door but it's locked. Diego rolls his eyes using his knife to open it. The two brothers walk at the same time.

"I'm one!" Luther says

"Yeah but first is the worst." Robyn laughs climbing in first. She sighs not seeing anyone. Luther climbs in after her and Diego gets into the back. Robyn and Luther benign to flip through pages in the front while Diego searches the back. He whistles and the two turn. He holds up a copy of Extra Ordinary from the Argyle Street Branch Library.

"I know where to find Five." He says

The three siblings walked in and stared at the many floors of the library.

"Split up?" robyn suggested

"Yup!" Diego replied. They searched each floor and met at the very top.

"Anything?" Luther asks

"No." Diego says

"Same." Robyn replies. Luther sighs walking away but Diego stops him.

"You wanna know why I left?" Luther begins to walk back

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Why I left the academy?"
"Yeah cause you couldn't handle me being Number One." Luther says. Robyn scoffs.

"No. Because that's what you do when your seventeen." Diego says "You move out, become your own person, grow up."

"Oh yeah. You're a real grown-up."

"At least I make my own decisions. I even offered to take care of Robyn. But dad wouldn't let her leave. He had her on house arrest. But guess what? She acts like more of an adult then you do." Diego seeths. "You never had to hold down a job. Pay bills. You ever even been with a girl?"