Pocket Full Of Lightning

"I'm so confused." Allison said looking at the newspaper in Robyn's hand.

"You're confused? Im fucking confused dude!" Robyn scoffed

"So all of our mom's died except for Robyn's?" Allison asked her siblings

"Seems like it." Five answered

"But why? How?" Robyn asked "And where is she?"

"Probably France." Diego says picking up the article "Amelie Francois finally speaks out regarding her missing daughter. Amelie was one of the many woman who mysteriously gave birth on October 1, 1989. Although Ms. Francois gave birth to twins, Marie and Eloise. After keeping silent Amelie has finally decided to share with the world how her daughter was kidnapped 7 years ago by Reginald Hargreeves, the eccentric billionaire and father to the sparrow academy."

"Holy shit." Robyn says
"Your a twin!" Allison says

"And a sparrow!" Viktor adds

"So then why weren't you there?" Five asks

"Like I would know you dumbass!" Robyn flicks his head

"Stanley! Now is not the time to be doing karate!" Diego yelled at his son

"Yeah well mom said I need to practice." Stanley said

"She's not wrong you are bad." Robyn shrugged

"Yeah well I saved his pathetic ass." Stanley pointed at his dad

"Okay, hold on." Allison said "Five, so we caused a paradox. What does that mean?"

"It's hard to say. It's all been theoretical until now, but things have started to disappear." Five told them

"What things?" Viktor asked

"Lobsters." Five said

"Cows." Robyn added

"Robyn's virginity." Five whispered and Robyn hit his shoulder

"Fuck you." Robyn said as Diego and Klaus started at them. One happy the other disgusted.

"But I have a feeling this is just the beginning."

"A feeling? Aren't you retired?" Allison asked

"Supposed to be, retired and snagging up Robyn's v-card for the fourth time this week."

"That many times?" Klaus asked excited

"Well, unfortunately.." Robyn started "He's stuck saving your pathetic asses."

"You two aren't the bosses." Allison said

"Fine, we're the messengers and we're telling you that something terrible is coming.' Five looked at his sister dead in the eye.

"Then let's go attack the sparrows and get the breifcase and go home." Allison said

"We can't just march on over there, attack them, and take back the breifcase." Robyn said

"Well you made two friends over their so go have a tea party and ask for it back!"

"Assuming I love tea parties because I'm european? Low blow." Robyn laughed "This is our home now. Accept it assholes!" They all turned their heads to see Stanley knocking stuff over with a pool stick.

"That's it! I'm telling mom." Diego stood

"Oh shit." Robyn laughed. Stanley looked at her with heart eyes.

"Oh shit is right." He smiled.

"That is your aunt!" Diego snapped

"Lila's here?" Five asked suddenly disappearing

"Yes king tell us nothing." Robyn scoffed. She began to play with her hair. It grew a lot over the course of time and she was kind of hating it. She stood up making her way to the hair salon.

Robyn walked through the hallways of the hotel. Her hair changed. She had flowy layers and light bangs that perfectly framed her face.

"The fuck are you two doing?" She asked

"Robyn!" Lila smiled "I'm loving the hair."

"New do was needed." She smiled "So whats going on?" she looked at Five who's jaw was hung open. "What?"

"You look hot." Five smiled walking over and grabbing her waist "The hair is hot." he dipped her back a bit as he kissed her. Robyn smiled as Five held her knee.

"Blah." Lila gagged turning away. Five didn't stop though, smiling as he kissed her. The two broke away and he looked at her with sadness.

"Lila and I have some buisness to take care of with the commission." He held her up right "And I don't want you to have any part in it. I need to protect you." Robyn nodded kissing him again and walking away leaving the two.

Robyn walked back into the room she and Five had been staying in. Robyn heard someone walking around and picked up a vase throwing it in the direction of the person. She turned around to see a woman flawlessly catch it.

"Hi!" She smiled "I made some macaroni if you want it." Robyn's eyes watered

"Who the hell are you?"