Chapter 11: Asgard

Loki woke up in his bedroom with Möbius sitting next to him. "You passed out." Möbius told him. "Is she alright?" Loki said as he put a hand on his stomach. "She is fine." Möbius said as he scooted closer to him. "Your mother is very worried about you." He added. "She is currently making you food, because she knows that you probably haven't eaten." Möbius spoke. Loki just ran his hand down his face before standing up. "It's not safe for you here. I don't want you to risk your safety on the timeline." Loki said which only made Möbius wrap his arms around him and help him sit back down. "It's for your safety, and our little princess." Möbius said as he put a hand on Loki's bump. "I love you." Loki said as Mobius leaned back against him. "I love you more." Möbius said. Loki heard a knock on the door and stood up and unlocked it. "Fandral? What are you doing?" Loki said as he chased Möbius down and pinned him against the wall. Loki grabbed the knife out of Fandral's hand. "You shall not hurt him. He didn't hurt me." Loki said as he placed Fandral's hand on his stomach. "I'm happy see." Loki added. "So, this is the man whose child you are carrying." Fandral said. "Yes." Loki admitted. "He didn't use you." Fandral asked. "No." Loki said as Fandral walked back. He wrapped his arms around them and said, "I'll leave you two to it. Thor is on his way now." Fandral said. Loki just put his head in his hands and sat down on the bed. "I told you shouldn't have come." Loki said. "Why. Your brother won't kill me." Möbius said. The door slammed open and Thor barged in. "Brother, let me reason with you." Loki said. He walked over and tried to take his brothers arm which was only shoved off. "Where is this man so I can meet him?" Thor said. "If you lay one hand on him or hurt him. I swear on my life." Loki said to him. "Loki.." Thor said back. Loki stood against the wall as Thor moved closer to him to look at him. "So you are pregnant then?" Thor said. "I am." Loki said as a hand flew to his stomach. Thor approached him closer which made him practically on top of him. "Where is he, Loki?" Thor said which made his brother bust into tears. Möbius allowed himself to be taken away to be talked to. Frigga walked in and sat next to her son who was still crying. She wrapped her arms around him as he cried. "It will be alright. That man won't be able to hurt you anymore." Frigga said. "I don't want him gone. I love him." Loki said as he sat up. "It just hurts right now." Loki said. "How far along are you?" Frigga said. "2 months." Loki replied. Frigga sighed and looked at him, "Thors upset because you are giving a heir before Sif even was given a chance." Frigga said. "I didn't even know I could." Loki said. Frigga wrapped her arms tighter around him and sighed. "It will be alright my son." She said as she stood up and left. Möbius walked back in and sat next to him. "They approve of me." Möbius said. "They do." Loki replied as Mobius leaned against him. They cuddled together until Loki got up and went and got some food. He walked back in followed by Fandral who was carrying his plate. "I just want to help." Fandral said as he sat the plate down. "I told you I could do it myself." Loki said as he handed it to him. "Says the man that was craving like 7 different foods." Fandral said. "I cannot help it." Loki replied. Möbius looked at the sandwich and sighed as Fandral walked out. "That looks like a mess." Möbius said. "Shut up." Loki replied as he bit into it. He finished his sandwich and leaned against him as he fell asleep again. Möbius sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I'll protect you my love." Möbius said.