Chapter 4: Clues

They went back and went through the folders with the evidence that they had. "What do we know about Klablooie?" Loki said. "We have to look for it. It will guide us to her." Loki said. They started a challenge and found it. "It's at a mall, we have to tell Ravonna." Loki said suddenly. "You aren't telling her, I am not sure I want you going in your-" Möbius said. "EXCUSE ME." Loki said loudly as he was shushed by the librarian. "I'm a Loki, and I will help you find her. You cannot leave me here." He added. Möbius just shook his head, "What if something happens to you?" He said. "I can protect myself. This child means more than everything to me." Loki whispered. They got up and Mobius went to Renslayers office and got her to agree to send them in the morning. "She said first thing tomorrow." Möbius said. Loki grinned and walked next to him, "Told you." He said. They got to their room and laid together as the evening until Loki stood up and took his shower. He climbed back in bed with Möbius and fell asleep almost instantly. They woke up and got dressed before Mobius got his weapons. "Let's go do this." Möbius said. They walked out into the rain. They walked in the mall as the storm got worse. "Let's split up." Möbius said. Loki went with Hunter B-15. "What's going on between you two?" She asked him. "Nothing important." Loki said as he dried himself with his magic. She noticed him go pale as he kept walking. "Not now." He thought to himself as he fought the nausea. Hunter B-15 saw his face turn green as he bent over and puked in the corner. She just stood behind him as she watched it unfold. He spat up the last of it, and stood up. He wiped off his mouth. "I'm fine. Just not used to tempad travel yet." Loki said as he smiled at her. He took a mint out of his pocket and continued walking. Hunter B-15 suddenly disappeared and Loki was left unguarded. "Of course." He said as he took a dagger out of his pocket. He walked slowly toward him. He saw a man standing and said, "Do you know where we are?" He said. "I wouldn't be talking if I were you." The man said. "Why is that?" He said as the man shot magic at him. Loki shot his magic back. "They seriously sent you to catch me. A boy toy." The man said. "It doesn't seem like you are much better." Loki snapped. "Says the sick man." The man said. "I'm fine." Loki said. They continued fighting and he was knocked down. "Who are you?" Loki said. "Are you another Loki?" He asked. "Don't call me that." The man said. "Seriously." Loki thought to himself. "I understand why Thor hated this." Loki thought to himself. They kept fighting until he knocked him to the ground. Loki heard Mobius' voice behind him. "Stop the variant." Mobius said as she used the reload and Loki followed her. "Loki no." Mobius said. That was the last thing he heard as he went through the portal.