Chapter 6: Unwell

Loki puked all over the floor when he walked in the bedroom as Mobius held him. "It's okay, babe. It's okay." He said. Möbius got him in bed and cleaned the wood floor before climbing in next to him. "Does your stomach hurt." He asked him. He got a weak nod and handed him the trash can before he puked into it again. "Breathe." He told him as he held his hair back. He took the can and cleaned it out for him before crawling in bed again. "You want some ginger ale?" Möbius asked him. Loki just nodded and he gave him a glass as they laid in bed together. "How far along are you?" He asked him. "A month." He stammered out. Möbius sighed and took the cup from his shaking hands. "Just rest." He told him. They laid together and Mobius held him until the next morning. Loki woke up first and went and took a shower before changing clothes. He heard footsteps behind him but paid no attention because he knew he was watching him. "Quit." He said aloud. He turned around quickly as he buttoned up the shirt and kissed him. Möbius just kissed him back which caused him to moan. He began removing his shirt and pants before climbing into bed with him. "Mob-" Loki stammered out before he began removing his own clothes. They began kissing each other Mobius stuck his fingers inside of him. "You are so tight." He said. Loki just panted in response. "So needy." Möbius replied. He pushed his fingers farther in which made him cry out. "Fuck me." Loki said loudly. He put it inside of him and began moving in and out as he moaned. "We don't want people to hear." Möbius said as he finished and put his clothes back on. Loki groaned and went to take another shower. "Thanks for nothing." He said. Möbius just chuckled and waited on him so they could go interrogate the variant. "You feel okay?" He said softly. "I'm exhausted." Loki replied as he put on his jacket. "You can rest. You don't have to come with me." He told him. "Are you sure?" Loki said softly as he moved closer to him. "I'm positive. You have every right to be tired. You are carrying a life for us. Now go rest." He told him. Loki just nodded as he removed his jacket. He placed it in a chair in there room before removing his shoes and changing into his nightclothes. Möbius sat next to him as he got under the covers. "Love you." He said softly. Loki just said it back before he turned over and fell asleep. Möbius talked the Variant and they decided to prune her. He walked back to the room and he was still fast asleep. He picked up a book and began reading it. Renslayer walked in and talked to Möbius. "Why is he in here?" She said softly. "He needed to sleep. I'm letting him sleep. He looked exhausted." He said. "How long has he been asleep?" She asked. "7 hours." He replied. "That's why it's so quiet." She replied as she chuckled. "The variant is pruned so she is no longer a threat. Now all we have to worry about is him." She told him. "Does he look like a threat to you?" Möbius asked her. "Not really." She replied. They stepped outside and talked for a bit before he walked back in and found him waking him. "Good morning." Möbius said. "Mhmm." Loki replied as he tried to call back asleep. "You need to get up." Möbius said. He frowned as he opened his eyes. "But why?" He said groggily. "You have to eat. Then you can sleep if you want." He told him. Loki stood up with his help and put on his jacket as they walked to the cafeteria that evening. "Everybody is staring." Loki said. "They are just jealous." Möbius said. They got their food and walked back to the room and ate together. "So how is the baby?" Möbius asked. "Making me tired, nauseous, and hungry." Loki replied. "I'm having trouble fitting into the pants." He admitted quietly. "OH." Möbius said. "I can get you new ones." He said softly. "Might be good to invest in a new shirt too." Loki said as he smiled at him. "I'm currently wearing your nightclothes though." Loki admitted as he chuckled. "I know." Möbius said. They set their plates aside and cuddled together as they watched the television. Möbius scooted closer to him and put a hand on his stomach only to be shooed away. "It's not even noticeable yet." Loki whispered. They just chuckled and watched the evening news. Maybe the TVA wouldn't be so bad after all.