Chapter 8: The Sniffles

Möbius woke up to find him fast asleep. "Babe?" Möbius said softly to no response. "Babe?" Möbius repeated again. He began shaking his arm to see if he would wake up to nothing. He put a hand on his arm to see if he had a pulse. He did but it was a weak one. He immediately called for the nurses and they rushed in to find out what was wrong. "It seems that he has a cold. He is resting but should wake up soon." The main nurse told him. "So he is alright?" Möbius said. "He's fine. Just watch him closely." She told him. He waited patiently until he woke up and started coughing. "Hey." Möbius said softly. "My head hurts." Loki said softly. He reached for the counter and got a tissue so that he could blow his nose. "They told me you were sick." Möbius told him. "I'm not sick I swear." Loki replied. "You sound like you are under water, babe. You have something." Möbius said. "Look at me." Möbius said. "You are not to leave this room until I tell you." He told him. "I know." Loki replied as he blew his nose. "I promise I won't do anything." He added. Möbius flipped on the television and left him to rest. Casey was waiting outside the door. "I brought him some food." He said softly. "May I take it to him?" Casey asked him. "Yeah. Of course." Möbius replied. Casey walked in and Loki smiled at him. "Hey." He said softly. "You don't sound too good." Casey said. Loki chuckled and moved over so he could sit next to him. "I'm fine, Casey. I'm just feeling a little under the weather." Loki said as Casey sat down next to him. "You always seem to be feeling under the weather. I have been worried about you for the last month." Casey told him. "I said I was fine." Loki replied. "I'm not leaving until you tell me the truth." Casey said. "I said I was fine." Loki repeated as he raised his voice. He stood up slowly and sat down next to Casey. "Fine. Since I know I can trust you, and you won't tell anyone else."He said. "I'm pregnant." In which Casey promptly passed out on the ground.