1- Beautiful Girl

Tonks's POV-

My first Order meeting and its at nine ó clock at night! What smart arse came up with that idea then? I pulled on the easiest things I could find: a black tube top, my grey skinny jeans with ripped knees, shiny red DMs and a cloak. With a small glance in the mirror I grabbed my wand and ran out into the corridor. The block of flats I lived in were cold and dark as I locked my door. I wrapped my cloak further around me, hoping to keep my teeth from chattering. The clunks my boots made on the floor echoed in the cold halls as I ran down the stairs, tripping only once or twice over the laces that trailed behind me.

I gasped as I pushed open the main door, the night air biting at my face. Looking both ways I ran across the road, heading for the nearest apparation spot. I needed to meet Mad-eye at his place and he would take me to headquarters by the floo network.

I reached the back lane in a matter of minutes, my lips already starting to feel like ice. After a quick check to see that I wasn't being watched I disapparated.

"Mad-eye's." I whispered under my breath as I turned on the spot.

I reappeared a couple of seconds later outside my mentor's house. He was already waiting on the porch for me and didn't look particularly happy to say the least.

"You were meant to be here five minutes ago Nymphadora." Moody snapped at me, turning away and stomping back into his house. I held my hands up in defeat, rolling my eyes slightly as I followed him in.

"Don't call me Nymphadora." I muttered under my breath, adding on, "And learn what day time is if you're really that touchy about it."

"Read this." He shoved a piece of paper at me as soon as we were in the living room. A fire was already blazing in the corner, ready for us to leave, "Read it." He growled again threateningly.

"Number 12 Grimmauld Place
London
Headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix."

"Memorised it?" He grunted at me. I nodded slowly, repeating the three sentences over and over in my head, "I'll go first and then you follow."

"Okay." I shrugged, watching as he took a handful of emerald like powder from a pot on the mantelpiece. Mad-eye threw them into the fire, sending green ripples of light all around the room.

"Number 12 Grimmauld Place." He said confidently, stepping forwards into the flames. He twisted away, sending one last 'Do as I say and live' glare in my direction.

"Grouchy." I muttered, trying to think if he'd ever smiled since I'd met him. I took a handful of floo powder, watching a few stray sparkles drift to the floor out of boredom.

"Number 12 Grimmauld Place." I said clearly, throwing the powder into the orange flames and watching as they turned bright green. Casting one last look back at Mad-eye's living room I stepped into the fire.

"Aah!" I was just about to hit the solid ground of my cousin's kitchen when someone cried out. A large object got in the way and I was thrown off course, heading face first for the hard floor.

"Ow!" I winced as my nose made contact with the flagstones, sending a large crack through the quiet room.

"Oh my Merlin I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" A man's voice said quickly and I felt a pair of strong hands lift me up off of the ground. My head was swimming and the sharp move made me collapse onto the poor man, my whole body going weak, "Are you alright?" He asked again, sitting me down on a chair.

"Yes thanks." I mumbled, looking up only to jump in surprise. Two chocolate brown eyes were a few centimetres away from me, filled with a deep concern.

"Oh good." The man sighed, pulling away slightly and grinning at me, flashing two rows of perfect teeth.

Remus's POV-

To be totally honest, I hadn't wanted to go to that particular Order meeting. Molly and Sirius would have just been pestering me to get a girlfriend which they knew perfectly well was pointless. But at that moment in time; I had never been more glad that I had turned up. Sitting in front of me was quite possibly the most beautiful girl that I had ever seen. She had dark, twinkling eyes, a cheeky lopsided grin and a bright pink mess of hair.

"Oh sorry." She said after a couple of seconds, "I'm Nymphadora Tonks. But just call me Tonks please."

"Remus Lupin." I said, realising that we had just been sat in that awkward silence for at least thirty seconds.

"And I really am sorry for hitting you." She added, sending me such an apologetic look that I couldn't help but blush.

"Its fine, really." I assured her, moving my hand up to wipe away a bit of blood that was trickling from her nose, "I got in the way."

"Oi love birds!" I was cut off by the voice of one of my oldest friends. Sirius 'I'm a lunatic' Black, "Get a room."

Apparently Tonks knew him too because she squealed his name and ran towards him.

"Bloody hell, are you made of rubber?" Sirius laughed, hugging her tightly as she launched herself into his arms.

"Meeting." Mad-eye Moody growled, sticking his head around the door frame, "We'll have time for a cosy catch up later."

I nodded and walked out, for the first time ever actually quite looking forwards to a meeting. Or, at least wanting to be properly introduced to the mysterious and beautiful Nymphadora Tonks.

~A.N- Wotcha guys:-). Thx for reading, I'll update when I have 20 reads and 5 votes. ~