Abuse....

Y/N's POV-
It was Thanksgiving, so Adam, Ashlen and I went to my parent's home. My mom hugged me as my dad said "why did you bring that ugly ass thing!?" He said referring to Ashlen, I held her in my arms and said "What are you still doing here bastard?!" Adam took Ashlen for me and my dad pinned me against the wall my my neck. "what did you call me you waste of life?!" I pushed my dad off and ran to my old bedroom at the house as Adam and my Mom followed me. I plopped on the bed with tears staining my cheeks, Adam and my mom walked in and hugged me. The echo of pain in my head, my dad had tortured me as a child, he whipped me with his belt, stabbed me, burnt me, I still have a scar on my arm where he dug the knife in my arm and left it there. I've called the cops on him but they don't believe me. Adam set up the playpen and put Ashlen in it, then he came back and sat with me. My mom left the room to talk to my dad, and I explained to Adam my childhood. Adam went to grab the travel bag from downstairs and my dad walked into the room with his pocket knife in his hand, he grabbed my wrist and carved "freak" on my arm an he went away. I held my arm and walked to the bathroom to grab a towel, and also washed the excess blood off of my arm, then wrapped it around my arm. I walked back to the room, then I went and picked up Ashlen and said "At least I still have some sane people like you Ashlen" Ashlen giggled in my arms and hugged my face with her pudgy baby hands. I smiled just as Adam walked into the room and hugged me from behind, I had double hugs. Adam kissed my cheek and took Ash (Ashlen's nickname) from me and played with her. I was laying on the bed with my wrists showing. (bad idea >.<) Adam gasped and asked who did it i grumbled through my teeth "My bastard father!" I was thinking now about how Jeremy's dad is like this and that maybe my dad and his dad are in the same gang together? Ash was fussing, she needed a nap, I picked her up, rocked and sang to her to sleep then put her in the play-pen.

Adam's POV-
I hugged Y/N and kissed her cheek. Her mom limped in with cuts on her arm as Y/N rushed over to her and wrapped it in a towel, then she ran to the bathroom and grabbed the bandages from the first aid kit. Y/N had tears streaming out of her eyes as she took the towel away and wrapped it in bandages. Y/N hugged her mom crying into her shoulder...