Meeting Him....

There you were 19 just done moving out of your parent's house and placing the last detail in your own new house." Man, Y/N you really outdid yourself!" You said as you walked upstairs. You decide you need a new job with better pay so you grabbed the newspaper and flipped through to see a ad for the night shift at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria. You fell silent in thought then around a minute later you said "I think I've been there as a kid?!"
As you pulled on your F/C hoodie and walked out the door to drive there you got a text from your mom saying "I hope you find a job!" You got in your car and turned it on then drove to Fazbear's restaurant. You got out of your car then walked to the bosses office while hearing screaming children. You knocked on the door of the office and he invited you in. Eventually you sat down and he asked your name then you said "I'm Y/N L/N sir." You sign some papers and he says the shittyist pickup line in years "Are you the new boss? 'cause you just gave me a raise."
You left the office and went back to your car and drove home then took a nap to wait until 11:30 pm. You woke up at 11:00 pm and decided to take a shower. After that you threw your night guard clothes on and ran out the door to your car. As you drove to work you looked at your F/C phone and it said it was 11:50 you got out of your car at Freddys and went to the office. It was desolate and gloomy as you got there, there was 5 men Jeremy,Mike,Fritz,Vincent, and Adam ((Phone Guy)).
Jeremy waved and his face turned red so did Fritz and Mike. Vincent smiled evilly and made a kissy face. Adam's face turned bright red and he motioned me to sit next to him. We planned our jobs and it was time to start I was on hallway and mask duty.