Embaressed and Happy....

----------------(Y/N POV)-----------------
It was the last night Jeremy was here so we apologised from the night before. He said it was fine and he was just gonna go straight to bed. I was holding Adam's hand while we were walking back to our bedroom. Adam shut the door and grabbed me by the hips then passionately kissed me.....

-Timeskip to the day shift at freddy's-

We all sat in the office eating breakfast when a tired Jeremy walked in, we asked why he was so groggy. He answered "I couldn't sleep because A-Adam's and Y/N's b-bed springs were rocking like an e-earthquake!" Adam and I blushed at each other madly and covered our faces with your hands. Everyone eyed us down as they said "Wow...Were you and Adam-..." We answered "Maybe...But it's not your business if we were!" Jeremy said "w-well just don't be m-moaning like A-Ahh~ Mmm~ O-Ohh~!" Adam spoke up "Stfu Jeremy" and then kissed me...

-

It was 5 days later we had a BBQ party with family and friends. "I was planning to make a toast" I said to Adam, he asked if he could help but it was something for him....I tapped my glass with a spoon and said "I'd like to prepose a toast....a gift to Adam!" Thorn walked up to Adam with a present looking box and handed to him, Adam took the box and looked at its contents...."A tiny t-shirt?" He looked at me and I mouthed the words "I'm pregnant" to him. He smiled hugely and sprinted over to hug me. Adam raised his glass into the air and said "To our baby!" Everyone gasped and yelled "CONGRATULATIONS!" We hugged each other with tears of joy streaking down our faces.

--------------(Adams's POV)-------------

I couldn't believe it we're going to have a kid! I picked Y/N up and said "don't worry hon I'll take care of you with emotions, and stuff or if you get sick. I can even help you name the baby!" Y/N smiled happily as I put my head to her stomach. She patted my head and kissed me. I smiled at Y/N and said "We're gonna be great parents, honey." I checked the time and it was 8:50 pm, I picked Y/N up bridal style and almost carried her to our bed. She smiled at me and asked if we could watch F/M (fave movie) I answered "ok" and grabbed the movie from the shelf. As she was in my arms snuggling my chest, and I smiled at her. I turned the movie on and we watched it until she fell asleep on my shoulder, and I took her back to our room. I kissed her and went to turn off the movie as I saw a book of baby names. I picked the book up and flipped through it seeing good names for a girl or a boy, I thought maybe something like Ashlen for a girl or Tyler for a boy.........