Fixed?..

Adam took you towards Vincent and you asked why Vincent wanted to get the phone off of Adam's ......... Oh yeah I forgot Vincent is bisexual and that's why he also likes Adam. Well you asked Vincent to take the phone off of your head and he quickly replied with "no" Adam begged. Vincent agreed to take the phone off if he can kiss Adam on the lips and Adam agreed but said not for too long. Vincent kissed Adam and started to get the phone off of your head Adam sprayed his mouth with a breath spray and a ton of water. (p.s. Adam's a cute germaphobe when it comes to kisses)

-Timeskip by phones-

Adam picked you up after Vincent took the phone off of your head. Vincent asked if he could take you to the office and talk about something private. You hopped out out of Adam's arms and followed Vincent to the office. Vincent talked about when you dated each other and he asked if you still liked him. You replied "a little bit" and he made his cute puppy eyes holding a piece of toast in his hands. You smiled and giggled then said "ok maybe I still like you a little but I do like Adam more!" Adam was sitting in the darkened hall listening to your and Vincent's conversation. You walked out of the office and tripped on a Freddy Fazbear mask and your nose was bleeding. Adam rushed over to you and held you and he handed you a tissue. You stared into his sparkling Crimson eyes with your beautiful brown eyes and smiled then you daydreamed. You daydreamed about you and Adam kissing in front of a flower display. Adam shook you and you fell out of your daydream then hugged him. Adam asked "hey um Y/N do you want to go to dinner when your nose feels better?" You replied "yeah sure" and you smiled.