December 20th...The Baby's Coming....

Y/N POV-
I went in for the last ultrasound with Adam and the doctor said that the baby should be coming in the next week or two as you smiled knowing that there will be a new addition to the Danials and L/N family.

Week later-
Adam's POV-
Y/N was bawling in pain knowing the baby was coming I put her in the car and drove to the hospital quickly. The people at the front desk put her in a wheelchair and rolled her to the child care unit. I was in the waiting room calling family and friends telling them the baby was coming and to come to the hospital and be here to comfort her after all the pain and meeting the newest family member. All I heard were light groans and light screams with panting after, I was pacing the room back and forth till my mom and dad got there with my grandparents and gifts in their hands for Y/N, me and the baby. Family and friends were sitting outside of room 174 where Y/N was screaming in pain until it was just panting and the doctor said "It's a Girl!" As he and 4 nurses pushed a small cart with our baby girl in it to the baby care center. We were invited into the room by a very happy nurse as we saw a calm Y/N laying in the hospital bed as I kissed her forehead and she smiled. She was greeted by family, and friends, setting gifts next to the bed with smiles. The doctor walked in with our baby in his hands and he handed her to Y/N as everyone asked what her name was I whispered to her the name Ashlen. She smiled at my thought and said "little Ashlen" the group smiled and awed as the baby cuddled up to your chest and fell asleep. Y/N asked me to go grab her a bottle of water from the snack room as I nodded and tip-toed out the door and grabbed a bottle from the snack room then brought it back to the hospital room. Y/N was pointing out the similarities of Ashlen's face to my and her's faces. Ashlen woke up and opened her little eyes, her eyes were emerald green. I smiled at Y/N as I lightly picked Ashlen up and held her close to my chest. Y/N was amazed by how fast the baby attached to her father. I chuckled at the little baby who was messing with my nose and my cheeks. Y/N giggled at the sight and smiled at Ashlen and I. Ashlen was getting fussy as I handed her back thinking the baby was getting hungry. Ashlen was squirming in Y/N's arms until Y/N put a binkie into Ashlen's mouth until she fell asleep again. The doctors took Ashlen to the child test centre to run some tests to check that she was a healthy little baby....