Kiss and Kill....

Y/N POV-
Today was a day we had work off so Adam, and I were playing with 11 month old Ashlen.....(until obviously something bad happens) There was a loud banging on the door while Adam locked it and told me to take Ashlen and go back to Ashlens room and hide. Adam unlocked the door and 2 men attacked him "What did I do to deserve this?!" Adam cried as Fritz and Jeremy snook to the back of the house to find me. They checked the guest room full of boxes, the master bedroom, and finally Ashlen's room. Jeremy slipped into the room to look for me and found me in the closet "Don't b-be afraid Y/N we're here to h-help you" Jeremy said. As you walked towards the door he shut it , locked it, and put Ashlen in the crib. Then he pulled me closer to him and kissed me and I rustled his chestnut hair and he broke from the kiss with a cat smile.

Adam's POV-
Vincent and Mike towered above me they both had knives,then they fell down from Fritz kicking them where the sun don't shine.Fritz helped me up as my arm was bleeding from the cuts. The 2 other men still curled up in balls with tears streaming down their faces. Fritz an I walked to Ashlen's room to grab Y/N and Jeremy, we saw the door was locked and I grabbed the key, unlocking the door to see Jeremy kissing my wife. (he broke a commandment, I'm Catholic yeah) I ran in and punched him in the face and Y/N caught him from falling as tears were falling off of my cheeks. Jeremy hugged Y/N in fear and she cuddled him?! Jeremy broke away from Y/N and had a Purple Aura around him, he had black eyes with white pupils. Jeremy attacked me with a smile like Vincent, speaking of them Vince and Mike walked into the room and they grabbed Y/N and Jeremy then ran away. Angry I screamed loud enough to wake Ashlen up and she was crying as Fritz picked her up and cradled her. I was surprised by Fritz's parenting skills, and just like that Ashlen was back to sleep. Fritz stayed at Y/N and I's house to watch Ashlen, I ran after Vince and Mike, carrying Y/N and Jeremy. They ran faster to Vince's, Purple house. They ran inside and to the basement with 2 chairs put back to back, then they put the 2 in the chairs and tied them together. I rushed into the dim basement to find Mike kissing Y/N and Vince cutting Jeremy's wrists deeper than Jeremy cuts them with his pocket knife when he's sad. Y/N was struggling to get away from Mike, while Jeremy was shaking in fear with tears dropping off of his face like a river. Y/N broke out of the chair with a black aura around her and her eyes, pitch black. She attacked Mike and Vincent and saved Jeremy, she tied Mike and Vince to each other and ran with Me, and held Jeremy in her arms...