Sick Love...

You were coughing a lot feeling like you could sleep for days until you were better. Adam carried you to his bedroom and tucked you into his bed, kissing your forehead. Adam asked if you needed anything, you said "I'm fine but thank you Adam." Adam smiled at you and said "just call for me if you need anything, honey." You quickly fell asleep when you heard a knock on the door, it was thorn, pudding, Morgan, lexi, Payphone, and shadow (Adam's friend). You ignored it and went back to sleep.
While you were asleep Adam and your friends made the best looking backyard-date ever. There were heart streamers and lights hanging from trees. When Adam had made you some F/S (fav soup) he put some medicine in it so you felt better. You woke up and looked out the window to see Adam and your best friends setting up a whole party with 5 two seater tables, 2 four seater tables, and flowers were placed in the middle of each of them. There were plates on each side of the tables. You looked back on the bed and there was a note from Adam saying "Hey Baby, I'm outside setting a party up to celebrate the proposal everyone is invited that we know I love you I hope you'll like it. -Adam❤️"....