Love in the Air...

The day was February 14th and it was the best day ever Valentine's Day it was the day you were going to ask Adam to be your Boy Friend. Despite everything that happened with the phones you had to get used to now having a phone for a head. You sighed and went to your bedroom to make a card for Adam. Halfway up the stairs the power went out and you heard a faint chuckle you quickly screamed "Vincent why are you in my house?!" Vincent turned the power back on and said "How did you know it was me!?" You answered "I know who you are and how you are!" Vincent had forgotten that you dated him for a week and you dumped him for trying to kill you! Even though he was still cute to you Adam was cuter and stronger. You finally went and made the card.

-Time Skip by cards-

11:30
You got ready for work again with 5 guys and you being the only girl sucks, because all you can do is talk to Chica I mean at least she listens. You were ready for work with a huge card and a homemade chocolate heart in your car. In the car the song "Trade Mistakes by Panic at the Disco" played and you started tearing up thinking about the whole phone thing. You got to work and put Adams stuff in a gift bag with hearts all over it. Trying not to cry you saw Adam with the phone off of his head and his face was all scarred. You dropped to the ground crying and Adam hugged you. "You want that stupid phone off of your head?" Adam said with a grin and holding his hand out.