Parties....

You got dressed into a F/C t-shirt and F/C pants then walked outside. Adam kissed you and took you around what they were doing. Adam said they were setting up a party for the proposal reveal to our friends.

-Timeskip to the start of the party-

You were dressed in your F/C velvet dress and F/C shoes from Adam. Everyone was sitting at the tables while you and Adam walked onto the small stage like setting and said "Welcome friends." You and Adam then went and sat down at the table while your friends cooked and waited. Adam kissed you on the cheek smiling while you were talking to one of your friends.

Mike, Fritz, Vincent, and Jeremy noticed you had a ring on. They all asked you "Why do you have a ring on?" You replied "Adam preposed to me!" They say there with their mouths wide open. Mike walked up to the stage and announced "Anyone notice Y/N was wearing a ring? because guess what Adam preposed to her!" Everyone was in shock, they clapped and cheered for you and him. Adam hugged you and smiled into your eyes with his aqua blue eyes.
-------------(Adam's POV)---------------
Y/N was passionately looking in my eyes while smiling, she's so adorable but I hope none of the other guys try to get her. Vince was drunk off his ass, he acted 'cool' until he passed out on the cold ground. Y/N started to look tired as she laid her head on my shoulder
Y/N didn't have to do anything to look like a cute little kitten, she just was. I am so happy I finally preposed because dating just wasn't enough! "I love you so much Adam and I never want to leave your side" Y/N said. I replied "I love you too my little kitten." Everyone heard us and they all awe'd while looking at me and Y/N. I checked the time and it was 8:55 almost time for the surprise. I got up and grabbed some blankets and set them on the ground by an opening in the trees. I checked the time and it was 8:58 now so I went and announced "Every couple please find a blanket to sit or lay on, thanks"
----------------(Y/N's POV)----------------
Adam walked towards me and picked me up bridal style and we both went and laid down on the blanket. Only to be greeted by the sound of fireworks popping in the air. I kissed Adam on the cheek as he pulled me closer to him and kissed me passionately on the lips. Until Vince 'tripped' on us and just walked away. Vanessa chased after Vince to keep him on the blanket and finally she got him back as she dragged him to the blanket. Adam and I giggled at them, a loud firework went off and you cuddled closer to Adam. Vanessa passed out and that left Vincent awake of the couple. Vincent grabbed my had and dragged me to the front of Adam's house as he said "Y/N you're hic-Beautiful -hic~" I blushed as he was trying to kiss me, but Adam came up and punched Vince down to the ground. Adam picked me up and carried me back to the blanket as I was falling asleep in his arms. Adam smiled at me and said "Goodnight my little kitten" as my eyes closed. Adam held me closer to his chest and hugged me tightly. He went and laid me down in our bed as I smiled in my sleep. Adam went back out and announced that the party was over and that they can leave.
Adam came back to the room as he started to change out of his tux and into his pjs. He went out of the room and changed into a pair of track pants (ps Adam doesn't wear a shirt while he sleeps (>•-•>)
Adam got in bed and cuddled you as he slowly drifted off to sleep.....