Self Loathing...

As you let go of Adam tears stained your face and you said "Why wasn't it me!" You wished you were the one to have had the phone smashed over your head so such a beautiful male didn't have to suffer the pain. As you walked to the front desk of the hospital you asked to borrow the phone and you unhooked it, ran outside, and smashed it on your head knocking you outcold.
As Adam ran outside everyone else pulled up in Jeremy's car. So there you were unconscious outside of a hospital cuts from the phone damaged arteries and veins in your neck and you were bleeding out. The 3 other guys ran over to help Adam pick you up and took you in on the stretcher. Mike, Adam, Jeremy, Vincent, and Fritz in suspense about what was happening in the operating room.

-Time Skip to after the operation-

3:00 hours later
As the desk person beeped all 5 men into the visit room with Y/N, you woke up. The guys had seen the phone on your head like Adam's and hugged you asking "Y/N are you ok?!" You replied "yes" in a quiet voice. Adam cried and hugged you feeling your limp body. He cried harder as you felt lifeless in that hospital bed as if you were dead. Adam was being comforted by Mike, Jeremy, and Fritz while Vincent was saying "I wouldn't care if you died Y/N!" You got out of the hospital bed and walked over to Adam crying on the desk of the room and told him "don't cry I'm ok Adam"