The After Date

As you were cuddling wuith Adam you heard a loud knock at the door and it was obvious who it was.....Mike, Jeremy, Fritz, and Vincent. Adam got up to answer the door and you made puppy eyes for him to stay on the couch. Adam walked back toward the couch and the group of drunken men running towards the couch and picked you up and taking you out the door. They took you to Mike's car and drove off to Vincent's house. The house was tainted purple and you screamed while Mike and Jeremy covered your mouth. Adam had ran after the car and he was so out of breath that he almost passed out. Adam heard every scream of yours and that's what he followed to get to Vincent's house. Mike made you pass out with a rag and chloroform, Jeremy and Fritz tried to wake you you up but there was no use.

-Timeskip-

Adam was pounding on Vincent's door while they took you downstairs and tied you to a chair. You woke up under a dim light, with your mouth covered, and you were tied from the neck down to the chair. you tried to scream but Mike said "no one will hear you scream, so your Prince Charming Isn't coming for you!" You remembered you always kept a pocket knife in your purse....not just to cut you out of the chair but also to stab Vincent and Mike. You wouldn't stab Jeremy or Fritz because there trying to get you out of Vincent's house.
Eventually Mike took the tape off of your mouth and you screamed for Adam. Mike said "don't make me put the tape back on!" You stopped screaming and Mike untied you. Jeremy and Fritz ran all three of you outside. Adam grabbed you after you ran outside of the purple house and he carried you back to his house. You were crying because Mike and Vincent used to be your friends, now there calling you a monster. Adam hugged you and said "You're no monster you're an angel!"