June 10th....Wedding day...

No one's POV-
Chris, Vincent, Fritz, Jeremy, and Mike were in the men's dressing room helping Adam look as good as he could for this day. Thorn, Pudding, Shadows, Alexis, Peanut, Foxy, Molly, Ami, and Payphone were in the girls dressing room helping Y/N get ready for one of the biggest days of her life. Adam was in a navy blue tux with a red tie, Y/N was in a frilly blue dress with a red bow in her hair.

Adam's POV-
Our closest family and friends were there and I was sweating a lot trying not to think about what would happen if Y/N said no! I walked up to the front of the church and stood there until Y/N walked in as I was stunned by her choice of the dress..I loved it. She slowly walked up to the front while my jaw was wide open. Y/N and I held hands at the front of the chapel starring into each other's eyes as the groom's men looked at us with jealousy. The bride's maids looked at us with jealousy also until the eyes of the bride's maids met the eyes of the groom's men while the men made small smiles. The pastor spoke loudly "We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Y/N L/N and Adam Danials, if anyone objects to this marriage please speak now or forever hold your peace." No one stood to object as Y/N's mom and dad were bawling next to my parents doing the same. "Please say your vows" I cleared my throat and said "Y/N I fell in love with you the second you walked into the office door and I knew if whatever happens to you I'd be there to comfort you. I'll always be there for you in the saddest and hardest times to make you feel better!" I saw her eyes tearing up as he cleared her throat and said "Adam the first time I saw you I couldn't take my eyes off you, and it didn't matter what I saw on the outside, it's because I knew you had a big heart on the inside. You were the carefree guy and not to over protective plus you were the most mature!" The 5 men scoffed at your words making themselves look dominate to you. "I do" said the both of us "Well, by the power invested in me and by the state I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride!" The words made me happy now knowing that Y/N was my wife, forever mine!" I saw happy tears form in Y/N's eyes as I hugged and kissed her.

Reception-

Y/N's POV-
Adam and I had the first slow dance of the night as we looked into each other's eyes with love. Adam smiled and kissed me passionately as we ended the song and walked to our table. Adam stood up on the mini stage and said "To our Marriage!" as everyone raised their cup in the air, cheering.....