Chapter 1: Confusion

Loki stood in the bathroom shaking as he picked up the test. He hadn't even been dating Möbius for a month, and he had a feeling that he had royally screwed up. He ran his fingers through his raven hair and walked to the food court. He placed the test on the counter and sat next to him. "What are you doing?" Möbius said. "Pick it up." Loki said softly. Möbius picked it up and wrapped his arms around him. "Loki." Möbius said. Loki started crying as he nodded. Möbius packed up his salad and put the test in his pocket as they walked through the hallways of the TVA. Möbius put his hand in his as they walked. They stopped in front of his room as Möbius opened it and they went inside. Loki sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. Möbius removed his shoes and locked the door before sitting next to him. "I'm so sorry." Loki said. Möbius put his hand in his. "Don't be." Möbius said as he placed a hand on his stomach as he scooted closer. Loki just leaned back on the bed and Möbius laid down best to him. They cuddled together on the bed. "I guess I am going to be a dad." Möbius said. Loki just nodded in silence as tears began pouring down his face. "Are you alright?" Möbius asked. Loki just sat up and turned away from him which only resulted in his getting up and sitting on the floor in front of him. "Breathe. Nobody is going to hurt you." Möbius told him as he sobbed. Möbius sat next to him on the bed and let him lay in his lap. "It's alright. You are going to be fine." He told him. Loki just kept crying as Möbius ran his fingers through his hair. "Loki, honey. It's going to be okay. I know you are scared, but we can do this." He told him. Möbius sighed and looked out his small window. Loki fell asleep in his lap and Möbius picked him up and put him under the covers as he put the test on the counter. He kissed his forehead and said, "We can do this together." As he left to go figure out the variant.