Drunk At A Party | 3

TW: mentions of sex, mention of SH, throwing up, yelling, crying (breakdown?)

I'm really hoping this is the last part 😭 I have 2 other stories planned rn. One of which I promised would have at least the first part out end of February. Which means I need to finish this, this week. If I want that to happen.

Maybe I'll write a whole story about this 😵

-

George woke up first. In an unfamiliar room. An arm wrapped around him. His eyes widened, turning his head to see who he was laying with.

Dream was sleeping peacefully behind him. No shirt. Wait what? George carefully slid out of dreams arms. Realizing he was completely naked.

"What the hell..?" He whispered. Looking at Dream, one of his legs where striking out from under the blankets.

"Hoky fuck..did I..have sex with my best friend?"

George panicked, searching for his clothes. Anything.

He found a shirt, wasn't his but who cares?

Then he found his pants from the night before.

He hasn't remembered much except walking through the door of a huge house. And having a few drinks. The rest is a blurr.

George slid the clothes on quickly not caring about finding his boxers, if something did happen they were probably dirty anyways.

He then ran out of the room, searching for a bathroom. He felt like he was going to throw up.

George opened a few doors which weren't a bathroom. Then finally, he found one. Closing the door behind him, and locking it.

He sat in front of the toilet, hands on the side as he gagged, finally throwing up.

George spits a few times into the toilet. Trying to get the disgusting taste out of his mouth.

Right as flushed th toilet, and turned on the faucet to wash his mouth out. Someone knocked on the door.

"George? Are you in there?"

Dream..

"Um, yea! Hold on..!"

He quickly washed his mouth out. Washin his hands with soap after. He turned the faucet off, drying his hands with a towel hanging neck to him.

He slid his hand through his hair, trying to fix it. He defently needed a shower.

George sighed, now having to face the man he possibly had sex with. His best friend. Also his crush.

George opened the door. Dream staring at him now.

"Sorry..do you need too-"

Dream pushed George backwards into the bathroom again, closing the door behind them.

Dream was holding Geirges waist. As he pushed George against the bathroom counter slightly.

"Dream stop."

"Look, I'm sorry about last night, I should've waited until you were sober. Not drunk."

"What..?"

"George, we had sex. I- I'm sorry.."

"You weren't even drunk?!?" George yelled.

"George-"

"Shut the hell up! I would've understood if you were also drunk! But you weren't! YOU knew what you were doing! That's not fucking fair Dream..!"

George had tears forming in his eyes. Vision blurry.

"Let go of me!" George yelled. Trying to get out of Dreams tight hold.