" 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙚𝙩 "

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

Stop calling me your bunny
I won't hop and you don't own me
Do you?
I bet you think you do, well, you don't

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

RECAP
Previously Featuring...LET IT BURN

<<>>

Hitomi has finally awaken from her quirk induced fever and the Heroes have arrived! Just when Shinigami and her old mentor, Kubo, appear to save the day Hitomi vanishes in a black goop that's really a Quirk stolen by the Lord of Evil, ALL FOR ONE!

Bakugou and Hitomi reunite after 3 confusing days of seperation but their little reunion is cut short when All Might arrives, mysteriously already having a connection with the Master Villain.

Who is this Master Villain?

Will Hitomi and Bakugou make it out safely or will the League take them before All Might comes to the rescue?

What's Kubo-sensei's connection with All For One?

AND WHERE THE HELL IS ENDEAVOR?!

<<>>

When All For One was young, he remembered the cartoons that would play on his television. Very simple, Hero and Villain. The Villain might do something bad or completely outrageous and the Hero would come to restore balance. 

It was so funny when lines crossed by a Villain were deemed unjust and the lines for a Hero might be limitless. He knew it was just a cartoon but repetitive themes always seemed to stir something. Why was he, of all children, so inclined to the Villain's side? He wasn't a naughty child, not on the regular, but he was so captivated in understanding a Villain's way.

Perhaps it was because a Villain could be judged and though that judgement deemed him horrible he liked it. All For One loved Villains like that, it's what made them villains.