" 𝙍𝙚𝙗𝙚𝙡 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 "

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

When she walks, the revolution's coming
In her hips, there's revolution
When she talks, I hear the revolution
In her kiss, I taste the revolution

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

When Hitomi arrived in the cafeteria, finally given the chance to eat, she didn't expect to be so quickly coaxed into wearing a cheer uniform. Sure, she'd seen a few girls pass by in strange uniforms, but the last thing she expected was to be in one herself. Gathering her bubbling hair of Lava, she wrapped it up into a bun, a few strands escaping and hanging from the bun, obsidian already fading the center of the loops. She looked at herself in the mirror, smirking as her black combat boots had made a spectacular edition to the outfit.

" Lucky. You actually look cool. I look like a stick." Jiro said, covering her stomach with her arms. Hitomi looked behind her, smiling at the girl before enveloping her in a hug.

" Babes, please. You are finer than fine~" She mused, smirking pridefully as Jiro's cheeks burned like fire, her earphone extensions trying to cover her face.

" Shut up, let's just go." The girls walked together in a group, chatting lightly as they made their way through the tunnel, some a bit nervous about having to cheer in the undoubtedly revealing cheer uniforms. Nonetheless, they did as Yaoyorozu had told them so. It was required they all participate.  So just imagine the amount of confusion and pure shame they felt when it was revealed to them they were tricked. The lowest of the low had managed to deceive Momo into his perverted wishes, and here they were. Humiliated and shameful.

Momo fell to her knees as she hung her head in shame, shoulders shaking with irritation, 

" Why did I will myself to fall for that pervert's evil schemes?" 

Jiro threw her yellow pom-poms to the ground, growling as a heavily embarrassed blush spread across her cheeks. Hagakure seemed to shrug off the act, flashing the bright yellow tassels every which way as she cheered excitedly. 

" C'mon, Jiro, have some fun! You look great with yellow!" Hitomi beamed, flashing her own pom poms around with Hagakure, earning a rather less-than-pleased look from the purplenette.

Shoto, upon walking out and catching a glimpse of the girls, felt his blood run cold. He stopped practically mid-step, catching Mineta every so slightly edging towards his twin, trying to catch a glimpse under her skirt as she danced with Hagakure, oblivious to the pervert's act. It didn't take long before Mineta was encased in ice, Shoto quickly walking over to his Sister.