" 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 "

This Arc's GIFs will feature VILLAINS
(つ◉益◉)つ
_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

Never fell down like a princess
I used to kid myself in this stress
That it was just how things
Were meant to be

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

It was a good day to go to camp. The summer breeze breathed fresh beginnings onto the faces of Class 1A. Together, they stood before their teacher, grins painted from ear to ear, excitement racking every students' body. This summer was yet to be one of the most memorable for them. Aizawa cleared his voice briefly as his hands sunk into the pockets of his cargo pants.

" Now that your first semester has come to a close, it's time for summer vacation and the beginning of a new semester. But don't underestimate these next few months, they'll be crucial for you bottom-feeders," Aizawa announced to them in his simplistic tone, the kind he used when he made an effort to encourage his students. With insults. " Over the course of this week, this camp will push you beyond your limits, to REAL Plus Ultra material."

The class gave an affirmative nod, " YES, SIR!"

And like that, the class scattered into their smaller groups, even Shoto abandoned ship to talk with Iida and Midoriya. Before Hitomi could seek out her friends, she felt a small person pratically throw herself onto Hitomi, the alien girl's head resting atop of Hitomi's chest.

" Todoroki, please sit with me~PLEASE~!! I won't let go until you say yes~" Mina begged, squeezing her softly. Hitomi gave off a small laugh, running a hand through Mina's curly hair, careful of the curls that might unravel if brushed too quickly. Hitomi gave a quick nod, Mina's body bouncing off the ground like a deflating balloon. Hitomi stumbled back for a moment before catching herself, laughing softly.

" Whoa, what's got Ashido so hyped?" Kirishima asked, appearing at Hitomi's side with a soft chuckle. Hitomi shrugged, holding her hips as she leaned to one side.

" You woulda' thought I'd won her the lottery but all I did was agree to sit next to her!" Hitomi chuckled, another figure appearing at her side with a sly smile.