" 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 "

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

Think of me when you're out, when you're out there
I'll beg you nice from my knees
And when the world treats you way too fairly
Well it's a shame I'm a dream

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

UA Faculty Meeting
4 Days Prior

" And for our last student,"

Principal Nezu had files based upon UA's Hero Course students. They'd currently been holding a meeting discussing who would be paired with who against one of the teachers currently sitting before them. Their only problem, the odd number.

" Hitomi Todoroki! There was unfortunaetly a number of ideas I had in mind," Nezu explained, the teachers' attention coming to a halt. They were well aware of two things; 1, Hitomi Todoroki showed incredible power regarding Quirk Combat. 2, Nezu never needed much assurance or help when it came to decisions.

" We could pair her with another team of two, I was supposing Midoriya and Bakugou considering they're against All Might, or we could bring in another Pro for her to fight against solely."

The room was silent, taking in all the footnotes that mattered. Midnight, specifically, was thinking hard and long about who would be above the girl's level. Her Quirk was destructive, Midnight wouldn't ignore that, and it was flexible in almost all criterias where Heroes were needed. Destructive, Flexible, and considering Hitomi's creativeness with her Lava, there weren't many options. They had to be limited to the Top 5 in the country.

" We'd have to pick from the Top 5. We can't pick someone who won't challenge her." Midnight chimed in, stating what was needed.

Nezu's ears perked up, " Are you suggesting we allow her to fight against some of the Top Heroes of Japan. Alone?" Nezu was all for it, he would've loved to see such an exam turn out so brutally brilliant. A Top 5 Hero and a Hero Course student?

Midnight nodded, " Hitomi is exceptionable. I hate to say it, but we musn't let her win. She'll lose sight of the fact she's just as vulnerable as the others if all she does is succeed."