" 𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 "

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

Bad things happen to the people you love
And you'll find yourself praying up to heaven above
But honestly I never had much sympathy
Cause those bad things, I always saw them coming for me

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

Groggily waking up to Present Mic's voice, Hitomi felt her forehead begin to awaken with lava, hoisting her body up shakily. 5 hours of sleep....how does Mr. Aizawa live with this shit..? If it wasn't her limbs that felt numb it was her head. Who would've guessed the extended lessons would go till freaking 2am..? Hitomi shook Mina beside her, the girl's face stuffed into her pillow as if she was being smothered.

" Mina, come on. Mr. Aizawa will have our asses if we're even a stroke past 7." Hitomi grumbled, shakily standing to her feet. At first, Mina was grumbling at a low tone before growing louder, banging an acid-covered fist onto the floorboard, the wood tinting at impact and giving off a sour smell. Hitomi did her necessary morning rituals before getting dressed, dragging Mina along with her. My joints feel like soggy rice from all that hellish learning and training. 

Walking out into the broad sunlight she felt her hair swirl, soaking up the light from the sun to make up for Hitomi's lack of sleep; proper hygiene and body care were essential for Hitomi's Qurik to be at its very best. 

When all 6 appeared before Aizawa, the exhaustion became contaigous as they all seemed to sway and slouch their posture. Along with Aizawa, there was Ragdoll, who would further help identify weaknesses. 

While Aizawa monitored the students, correcting posture and forcing another handful of energy out of them, Ragdoll's eyes seem to linger on every student. Calculations ran through her head like music lyrics, giving the woman bursts of enthusiasm. She kicked her legs back and forth from her seat above, keeping tabs on what she called her personal little kittens. Glancing over at Hitomi, she couldn't but read into the girl.

Ragdoll thought with a smile, her skater flexibility makes her agile in a combat-only fight. the demonstration of control she has comes from her emotional state! But...

Ragdoll's smile seemed to falter as she continued to read on, all of that power stems from negative emotions. if something were to trigger her she could inflict mass amounts of destruction. as it seems, Ragdoll bounced off of her little seat on the mountain, her feet carrying her through the other students in dance-like motions. Giving a smile and a head pat to each one, she never tore her eyes too far from Hitomi. that negativly evoked power is hurting her.