" 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮𝙨 "

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

Hide the sun
I will leave your face out of my mind
You should save your eyes
A thousand voices howling in my head

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

Gathering together once again, those who qualified for the next challenge bunched up into groups, starved for their next chance at victory. Midnight pranced on to the stage, swaying her hips ever so slightly as she painted on a petite small, her whip suddenly silencing the crowd as it shot towards the heavens. The mysterious screen from the heavens dropped down once again, spinning like a lottery machine.

" 42 of you have been qualified to move on to the next round. Gird your loins and prepare for your next challenge! What will it be?!" She exclaimed excitedly, teasing the crowd a bit. The spinning ceased, the kanji shimmering in bright golden letters. " A CALVARY BATTLE!"

" Those of you at the top will suffer the most, of course that's something to expect here at UA. SHOW US WHAT PLUS ULTRA MEANS!!" Midnight exclaimed, flashing her whip in every direction, posing a few seconds for the cameras before spotting Izuku Midoriya in the crowd, her whip's crack sharp and fast, it's red tails pointed in his direction.

" Izuku Midoriya placed 1st in the Race to Victory, therefore, WE WILL BE WORTH TEN MILLION!!" This claim brought eyes and ears to the boy, a thirst for power driving them mad. Midoriya shook in his spot, unprepared for the amount of feasting eyes. Worth ten million, one could imagine just how much you could tally being with the Top 5, plus your own teammates points.

" These are the rules that you'll abide by," Midnight quickly drew the crowd's attention, the students watching as a small animation played, giving them a visual of what they'd encounter.

" The game will last fifteen minutes. Individual point values will be added together to reach your team's total. Everyone will know how much you're worth thanks to your headbands. Swipe as many as you can and you'll raise your team's score. Stolen headbands can be worn from the neck up, but the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage. Even if your headband gets stolen, you can keep playing till time's up. Use your quirks as much as you like, but there are still rules; make a team fall on purpose and I'll slap you with a red card, DISQUALIFICATION!