" 𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙊𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚 "

Posting Early Cause I Have Stuff Going On Tomorrow
Enjoy The Semi-Long Chapter!
(つ◉益◉)つ
_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

Roaring like a river
Rolling like thunder
Wilder than the rush of flames
She's on firе

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

In just moments, Hitomi would have to make her way back out to the Sports Festival arena. She was lying if she said she wasn't even the slightest bit nervous. What was fighting him even worth? He wanted to be the best, to prove he'd be a strong Hero. 

She just wanted to have a reason to fight somebody without getting in trouble.

She was second-guessing herself, believing she should've let Shoto win instead. As Hitomi mentally contemplated how she would win against Bakugou, the door slammed open with a deafening slam. She turned her head slowly, seeing Bakugou standing there, looking just as dumbstruck.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" 

Hitomi's eyes narrowed confusedly, " I won my match."

" Obviously, why else would you be here! You're in my room, dumbass-" Bakugou looked back at the room's sign before catching that he was in Waiting Room 2, not 1. He was silenced immediately before he let out an aggravated sigh, turning back towards her.

" Fine, maybe I was wrong, but you listen here, Twinkle Toes!" Bakugou demanded, pointing a finger in her direction. Twinkle Toes?!

" I don't care about any of your stupid family issues, you better act like you're trying to kill me out there. I'm not holding back, I'll blast your ass outta UA if I have to." Bakugou threatened, a smug smirk crawling onto his face. Hitomi narrowed her eyes, almost skeptical. She was clueless as to how Fire could oppose Fire, much less how either would get close to each other. 

I'll have to wear him down somehow. Quirks are still physical attributes, they get tired and irritated just like muscles.

" You dumb or something?! I'M TALKING TO YOU!" 

Hitomi stood from her seat, still as silent as ever, and it was pissing Bakugou off. Where was the reaction of fear, the reaction of distaste? Where was any of it? He'd expect as much from Icy-Hot, the neutral feelings and cold shoulder, but in the brief moments he and Hitomi talked, he could script her attitude.