" 𝘽𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 "

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

Just blow out the candles
Oh little boy when will you learn
You don't play with fire
Unless you wanna get burned

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

" AND NOW, LET'S TAKE AN HOUR LUNCH BREAK BEFORE WE START
OUR AFTERNOON FESTIVITIES!"

Hitomi walked out of the stadium with the rest of the first years, happy to be given this lunch-break. Absolutely starving, she was hoping they'd have some vegetarian sushi (which is the bomb.com btw) or a pork donburi bowl. Before Hitomi could get far, Shoto took her hand, leading her away from the designated path to lunch.

" Shoto? Shoto~you're making a bad decision~you're heartless noodles are getting....warm?" She mused, rather confused of how to word her last words.

" That can wait." She grumbled her complaints as Shoto took her into a hall, back in the stadium. He let go of her, leaning against the wall, still and waiting. She scoffed, she was wasting precious lunch time for nothing. A few minutes passed before unruly green hair peeked into the hall, nervous and curious at the same time. Hitomi turned, hearing footsteps, surprised to see Midoriya. Looking at her brother, he still held a straight face. Something clicked, her eyes growing wide. Is he finally coming out?!

" So, uh...you asked for me to be here.." Midoriya started calmly, looking between Shoto and herself. Shoto starred, silent and mysterious, as Hitomi looked between the two, leaning on the wall behind her, curious of this anonymous conversation topic.

" W-we should probably eat soon, the cafeteria will be full in no time!" Midoriya tried to punch through the awkward atmosphere, extremely uncomfortable with the now two set of eyes boring into his soul. Opposite of Bakugou, Shoto was all cold intimidation. He didn't need to say much to get his point across. Hitomi on the other hand, well she was just plain frightening. She knew how to bend you to her will with just a glare and a flick of her wrist. The Todoroki Twins were ominous and powerful, many envied the raw strength and luck they were born with. Even Midoriya found himself unworthy compared to them both.