" 𝘽𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙪𝙥 "

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

Yeah, surprise, I'm in the same time
Beneath the same sun
Oh man, you cut me to size
My little buttercup

+

------------------------------

_________________________________________

------------------------------

+

The day had come, Hitomi's internship with the Gods' Hero had come to an end. Hitomi couldn't believe how fast it'd gone by, even faster since the whole Hero Killer incident. Hitomi was packing her things, carefully folding her Hero Costume and placing it in it's respective case. She sealed it shut, throwing her back-pack over her shoulder before walking out of the room Shinigami had provided for her.

Walking down the hall, she waved to Sapphire and Zen, earning bright grins and farewell waves. Hitomi really only had the chance to be with the two when she took up extra training to practice Shinigami's moves. Nonetheless, both of them were always around to help out.

Shinigami waited at the end of the wall, looking to escort Hitomi through the agency to the street, where Endeavor's driver would pick her up. As Hitomi walked side by side with Shinigami, she noticed the woman take a deep inhale before looking down.

" I want you to come back and work for me." Shinigami proposed, confusing the hell out of Hitomi.

" What do you mean?" Hitomi asked, quirking a brow at the woman.

" During your second year at UA, you'll be allowed to participate in Hero Work Studies, where you'll become a part-time sidekick to me. Originally, I'd only thought of having you for the Internship, but you've proven you can manage stressful environments and think in a sense that keeps people safe. I need smart people like you by my side," Shinigami smiled, shrugging her shoulders as she explained her fondness for Hitomi.

" Plus, I like your hair."

Hitomi gave a smirk, nodding confidently as she made sure to remember Shinigami as a top candidate for a Hero Work Study, whenever that might come. Outside the agency, Hitomi waved one final time to Shinigami before stepping into her car. Shinigami waved to Hitomi until the car was out of sight, unaware of the person approaching her.

" Seems like you found a treasure." The person spoke up, Shinigami's head turning in surprise to the young woman beside her.

" Sensei, what are you doing here?" Shinigami asked, watching the woman's smirk broaden. Her Sensei shrugged, walking into the agency without hesitance.