Chapter 50: Last Breath

We arrived at chapter 50... surprising

Music of the time...

River Flows In You - by Yiruma

Fubuky: The next domain is...

The Last Breath (Suggested by nathaneskell)

Izuku: What is this universe about?

Fubuky: This is one that, like most, is just in terms of ideas, because I would need to research a few more things to do it 100% effectively, but I think I have enough information to talk to you here... basically here Izuku has two sisters Izuma and Izumi, Izuku and Izumi had no apparent powers and Izuma had a pyrokinesis quirk, but Izuma and his friends joined together and swore to protect Izuku and Izumi, Izuku and Izumi grew much closer due to not having apparent powers and in the USJ this happens while they were together with their friends to observe their training...

[screen turns on]

We see that the villains started attacking USJ... after a while the attack started All-Might arrives to stop the villains...

He begins to fight with the thing that the villains called Nomu, everything was fine until a villain who turned his arms into blades made a lethal cut on Izumi and Izuku, Izumi was the second to take the blow and saw his brother fall on the ground losing his life...

All-Might/Izuma: NNNNNOOOOOO!

(Author: Here's a cut that will pop into both minds when I'm working deeper into the story)

After a while Izumi gets up with her reddened eyes and different look...

(By i11end) (Source: https://gamejolt.com/p/undertale-vhs-sans-better-start-running-but-anime-girl-kyfxttne)

Izumi?: YOU'LL PAY FOR TAKING MY IZUKU FROM ME!

She starts attacking with bones...

???: WHAT?! YOU SHOULD BE DEAD!

Izumi?: WHO IS GOING TO DIE HERE IS YOU!

The fight goes on for a while and... Izuku also gets up but something is wrong...

(Art by Emuleel-Arts) (Source: https://www

(Art by Emuleel-Arts) (Source: https://www.deviantart.com/emuleel-arts/art/Undertale-Last-Breath-Phase-3-GIF-846860242) (this is Izuku's expression and hands are present there)

Izuku?: ♒︎♏︎●︎●︎□︎📬︎📬︎📬︎ ⬧︎◆︎❒︎◻︎❒︎♓︎⬧︎♏︎♎︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⬧︎♏︎♏︎ ❍︎♏︎ ⬧︎⧫︎♋︎■︎♎︎♓︎■︎♑︎✍︎ (Translation: hello... surprised to see me standing?)

Izumi?: Izuku?!

She teleports to him and...

Izuku?: ☼︎♏︎⬧︎⧫︎ ♋︎⬧︎⬧︎◆︎❒︎♏︎♎︎📬︎📬︎📬︎ ■︎□︎⬥︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ❖︎♓︎●︎●︎♋︎♓︎■︎⬧︎📬︎📬︎📬︎ 👎︎✋︎☜︎✏︎  (Translation: Rest assured... now the villains... DIE!)

A barrage of something they don't know what it is appears, but when things go off the villain made of mist takes everyone away except for Nomu who is pulverized

After that Izuku and Izumi faint and are rescued, when they are taken to the UA both were still alive, but would need urgent treatment to get better)

[screen turns off]

Fubuky: So?

Izumi: THAT WAS EPIC!

Fubuky: Well even I was surprised while writing this.

Izuku: How did Izumi and I get back together?

Fubuky: It was thanks to a being called W.D Gaster or Wing Ding Gaster, he granted you powers a long time ago, but to awaken those powers you had to go through an extreme situation, which in this case was the near death of both of you, that made it possible for you win, the name of this ability is "last breath".

Mina: Are we going to see more of that universe?

Fubuky: Maybe later...

Fubuky: The next universe is...