Chapter 37: Blood

Music of the time. . .

Never too late - Three Days Grace

Fubuky: Anyway the next domain is. . .

The Blood of Bloom

Momo: What is this universe about?

Fubuky: Well for starters, Izuku comes from a different family, no person in the family has a quirk, but two blood-linked powers, in Izuku's case he has a power called "Bloom", where. . .

Fubuky starts to look a little serious (more than usual). . .

Inko: Where what?

Fubuky: He needs to cut himself to activate the skill. . .

Izuku: WHAT?!

Fubuky: Basically depending on where you cut yourself you can use a different power, for example if he cuts (it's not cutting it's just making a cut that comes out blood) on the left thigh he will use "Blooming dahlias: Hell Summer" , where several dahlias will be born and they will combust and start a great fire capable of burning something or someone in an instant. . .

Izuku: But I can only use it a few times, right?

Fubuky: No, because how do I explain this to you. . .

Izuku: . . .

Fubuky: Since you were two years old, you have been subjected to experiments by some mad scientist, because of that you have an extremely high regeneration and you don't die with blows that would be lethal to normal human beings.

Izuku: What about the rest of my family? Did they not come to rescue me?

Fubuky: There are only two other people in your family alive besides you, your main goal in life is to one day find these two people, because your family that she all lived in a small village that had the basics, like school, a market, plantations and animal husbandry, but one day your whole family was massacred and only you, your mother and the two other people I mentioned, your mother was killed by that scientist, as said before you were imprisoned, the other two people who still are alive from your family, they don't even know you are still alive, both are separated and think they are the only survivors of this family. . .

Izuku had a tear falling, but quickly wiped the tear away and. . .

Izuku: Just show the domain. . .

Fubuky: All right. . .

[screen turns on]

Izuku pov

I was somewhere in the forest when I hear some sounds coming from the north, when I go to check I see a different structure