Chapter 23: Legendary Saiyan

Music of the time. . .

I want to live - Skillet

Fubuky: The next story will be. . .

Izuku the Legendary Saiyan of thedemonkingsean

Kyoka: Is it the same as in the other universe?

Fubuky: Practically, but some changes, here Broly is not the father of Izuku and Izumi, All-Might is female and is married to Inko. . . and as in other realities. . . Izuku is neglected, bullied by "sister" and "friends" only after they gain their quirks. . .

Izumi: Did my mother and I get redemption?

Fubuky: From what I've seen and the pace of the story, I don't think so. . .

They are sad about it. . .

Mina: Who does he start dating?

Fubuky: With momo, but let's say the first time I saw her it is. . .

Momo: I am what?

Fubuky: A yandere. . .

Mom: WHAT?!

Fubuky: It's life like that. . . look at the screen

[screen turns on]

Mom mommy get up I want to check my quirk a green haired girl said to her mom. Izumi don't wake up mommy said our main protagonist Izuku

But why did the brother say the now called little sister Izumi. Because mom will take you later so as she needs to sleep she works late at night. Izuku said to Izumi

Izuku don't be jealous because you can't get a quirk that Izumi told him when Inko woke up. Izumi don't be rude to your brother Inko said to her daughter when she woke up.

Good morning mom how was your sleep Izuku said to her. It was good Izuku now I'm going to make breakfast after we eat we can go see what is the peculiarity of Izumi Inko replied leaving to make breakfast.

30 minutes later

Izuku Izumi Breakfast Ready Inko shouted to her children from the stairs. When the mother arrived, both answered. they went downstairs and saw their favorite food on the table. KATSUDON!! the two yelled in unison and ran to the table Izuku has 10 plates while Izumi has 2.

they immediately started eating fast food

3 minutes later

mom who was so good Izuku and Izumi said in unison to there mom. well i'm glad you liked it now go get ready we're gonna check out izumi's quirk she said while laughing at how cute they were

after 30 seconds they were ready and waiting for their mother. Wow, you two are fast, aren't you, Inko said as she smiled at her children. we're just excited mama Izuku said Smiling her million watt smile

15 minutes later

they eventually reached the quirk doctors' office where Izumi ran inside before Inko and Izuku could get out of the car. izumi slows down the quirk won't go away Izuku yelled at her sister before running after her.

What am I going to do with these kids? Inko thought before entering the building behind her 2 kids. when she walked in she confirmed she was there for the appointment, she then sits and waits with her kids for a few minutes.

I'm going to get Midoriya, now a doctor said. This is us ordinary children that Inko said to her children getting up from her seat.

Inko and her children were now waiting for the test results. Ms Midoriya, I have great news, the doctor told Inko. Which is the good news, Doctor Inko replied. Izumi has a powerful telekinesis quirk, it's an upgraded version of his, the doctor replied.

You heard that mom I can be a great hero Izumi said. I did Izumi, what a great inko replied.

11 years later

Izuku's life took a turn for the worse, so we saw that he is bullied for being a man and thinking he can be a hero by others, especially his sister and his friends Kasumi Bakugo and Shoka Todoroki. Izuku has been neglected by Inko over the years, when he was 8 years old, she completely forgot he existed. Izuku has been training his body for some time and doesn't feel anything from others, but acts like him.

It is now the last day of school and we see Izuku packing his things as he was about to put away his notebook when Izumi took it.

Izumi give me back my notebook, said izuku angrily to his sister. What are you going to do deku hey Kasumi destroy that what Izumi said while throwing Izukus notebook to Katsumi. With pleasure Kasumi replied. They started beating him.

Hey deku you want a quirk right Katsumi said. yes of course i do izuku replied fast. Well, there's a way you can get a Katsumi said. How do I get an izuku said begging. Take a swan dive from the roof of the building and pray to be a girl in your next life Kasumi said slyly.

Kasumi you went too far Izumi said. Yes Shoka said agreeing with Izumi. Well I- Kasumi was saying when suddenly Izuku pushed her out of the way and ran.

Izuku waits Izumi chased after her brother, but he was too fast, so she stopped.

Izuku was running to his house and claimed at his window. Okay, I should pack the things I need before I leave Izuku said as he packed money, clothes and some snacks for the road.

Okay I have everything I need Izuku said as he was walking out the window Izumi burst into the room. Big brother, wait, she said, but she was late when he fell out the window and disappeared.

Izuku had been walking for 15 minutes and was looking at a beach full of garbage. I should clean this beach, izuku thought to himself as he walked down the steps so he could clean it up.

While Izuku was cleaning, he didn't notice 2 people looking at him from a nearby roof.

There he is a clown said a mysterious figure.

Let's talk to him. Vegeta said the other figure.

Whatever kakarot said to the figure now known as vegeta.

Alright, best friend said the figure now known as kakarot.

[screen turns off]

Fubuky: So?

Izuku: Will they train me?

Fubuky: Yes. . .

Izumi and Inko were crying seeing the other realities in which they caused harm to Izuku

Fubuky: Stop crying, remember that it's not all reality that this kind of thing happens, and also, you didn't do any of this in your reality. . .

Fubuky: Anyway the next story is. . .

(to be continued)

If you want to suggest a song to put in the story, just say so. . .