Chapter 25: Afo

Music of the time suggested by CincyRail

The Night - Disturbed

Fubuky: The next universe is. . .

All For One Izuku

All Might: WHAT?!

Fubuky: Please don't scream!. . . continuing this universe as well as Goku Black, it is only on the level of ideas, since I still need to think more about how I can write in the future, in fact, like the book Goku Black, this was also a suggestion from KnightRider_34, in short, Izuku was born in another family, because his father disappeared too soon, his mother blamed him for this, when he took the quirk test pointing out that he had a quirk called All For One 2.0, which can steal, copy, improve or destroy other quirks. , that happens. . .

[screen turns on]

Doctor: Madam Naraka, your son has a quirk called All For One 2.0, which can steal, copy, enhance or destroy other quirks. . .

Izuku's mother (I haven't thought of a name for her yet): Thank you so much doctor. . .

As soon as they leave. . .

Izuku: M. . .

Izuku's Mom: DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME MOTHER! YOU ARE A MISTAKE AND DON'T EVEN TRY TO COME TO MY HOUSE!

She abandons Izuku in the streets he starts wandering around aimlessly, then he sees a robber who had a conscious quirk called "Kb", he steals this quirk from the robber and continues to wander aimlessly until he finds a girl. . .

(I know that even with this appearance she is 19 years old [and that she is also a robot], but she will initially be the same age as Izuku and will be human)

Izuku: Hello. . .

???: W-Who are you?

Izuku: My name is Izuku. . . only Izuku myself, my "mother" abandoned me. . . what is your name?

Qt: People call me Qt, I was abandoned for not having a quirk. . .

Izuku approaches and gives the quirk "Kb" to her. . .

Izuku: Now you have a quirk. . .

Qt: How did you do it?

Izuku: It's my quirk, it allows me to steal, copy, improve and destroy quirks, this is a quirk I took from a burglar. . .

Qt: T-thank you!

Kb: I see you have a good heart Izuku. . . Honestly I hated my old user. . .

Izuku: Thanks, I forgot to mention that he's sentient. . .

More time passes and they meet a group of children. . .

Izuku: Hello!

???: Hello, who are you?

Izuku: My name is Izuku, this is Qt and the one on her back is her quirk Kb. . .

Qt/Kb: Hello!

Izumi: My name is Izumi Yagi, these are Katsumi Bakugou and Shoka Todoroki.

Katsumi/Shoka: Hello. . .

Izumi: Want to play with us?

Qt/Izuku: Of course!

They spend a few hours playing. . .

Izumi: That was fun! Where do you guys live?

Izuku and Qt are kind of sad. . .

Izuku: We both don't have homes, our "families" abandoned us, in my case for having a villain quirk and Qt for not having a quirk. . .

Izumi: But she has one. . .

Izuku: That's why I gave her one. . .

Izumi: What do you mean?

Izuku: This quirk belonged to a robber, as soon as he tried to hurt me I stole his quirk, because my quirk allows me to steal, copy, improve and destroy quirks, it's called All For One 2.0 . . .

Izumi: And why don't you two come live with me? I'm sure Mom and Dad will want to adopt you, Mom keeps saying she wants more children but is afraid of having to give birth to another, whatever that means. . .

Izuku: Would they accept us?

Izumi: Probably. . .

[screen turns off]

Fubuky: So what did you think?

All Might looked a little uneasy and Fubuky knew why.

Izuku: Qt is so cute!

Fubuky: I know. . .

Izumi: Will they both be adopted by my parents?

Fubuky: Yes. . .

Fubuky: Anyway the next domain to be shown will be . . .

(To be continued)

Thanks again  for the suggestion, if you want to ask something, feel free. . . Oh and remembering that this story is a prototype. . .