Chapter 28: Orochi

Music of the time. . .

Roundrable Rival - Lindsey Stirling

Fubuky: The next universe is. . .

Izuku orochi

Izuku: And now?

Fubuky: For starters you grew up on the streets, your home for a long time was the USJ, you made a point of hiding and didn't let anyone know you were there. . .

Izuku: Do I have any power?

Fubuky: Orochi blood runs in your veins, an ancient entity that I won't go into too much detail, but this entity has elemental powers and because of the orochi blood you got the power of purple flames, but if the blood awakens you will enter in orochi or beserk mode, which are the same thing, it's a world where only women have quirks too, but either way. . . look at the screen. . .

[screen turns on]

Izumi pov

We were at USJ having our training, when suddenly villains appeared, announcing that they would kill Paragon, she wasn't here and we were scattered across USJ, Tsuyu and Mineta ended up in the flooded zone. . .

Me: It looks like we're stuck. . .

???: I say them. . .

Mineta: VILLAIN!

The person covers her mouth and says. . .

???: Shut up, do you want the others to find out where we are?

Me: Who are you?

Izuku: My name is Izuku Yagami. . .

Me: Are you a man?

Izuku: Yeah, is there a problem?

Me: N-It's not just that men are really hard to find. . .

Izuku: Do you have any plans to get out of here?

Me: If I punch the water, I can create a whirlpool. . .

Tsuyu: I can get us out of here by jumping. . .

Izuku: I can be useful out of water. . .

Me: How?

Izuku: Because I'm a Yagami, I can manipulate purple flames

Izuku: Because I'm a Yagami, I can manipulate purple flames. . .

The three of us were wide-eyed.

Me: Y-do you have a quirk?

Izuku: No, like I said I only have this power because I'm a Yagami, I don't want to go into too much detail about it. . .

We've decided not to discuss this now. . .

We start the strategy, I create the whirlpool and Mineta starts throwing balls of her hair to trap the villains, then Tsuyu jumps us all out of the flooded area. . .

As we leave we see Aizawa being held by something

(this won't be High-end nomu)

(0:25 - 0:27)

Izuku dropped the thing and I start incinerating its brain. . .

???: YOU! YOUR CHEATER!

A villain said and started running towards Izuku

(Same video 1:28 - 1:36)

He defeated the villain, then another mist villain makes the other villains retreat. . .

[screen turns off]

Fubuky: So?

Izumi: You said he can go into a beserk mode, but what can happen there if he does?

Fubuky: He would kill everyone who passed in front of him. . . like he did with his family as a child. . .

Izuku: WHAT? HOW DID I KILL MY FAMILY?

Fubuky: In this story you are the last Yagami, after the orochi blood awakened in you, you killed all your family, without remembering that you did it. . . (For those who don't know, this is Leona's story in The King of Fighters, so I adapted it here)

Izuku: That's a lot to take in. . .

Fubuky: I know but we need to continue. . .

Fubuky: The next domain is. . .

(to be continued)

{sorry for the short chapter, I just needed to show this idea, but remember, this story is a prototype, which may change when I make this story)