Chapter 26: Slaughter

Music of the time. . .

Hero - Skillet

Fubuky: Anyway the next domain to be shown will be . . .

Slaughter street

Izuku: What is this domain about?

Fubuky: For starters, it hasn't started to be written yet and it's just on the plane of ideas, in summary, you were neglected by Inko for not having a quirk and ended up running away from home and ending up in a place called "Slaughter Street" after Toshinori left to train Izumi elsewhere, both of them had no idea what was happening to you, after they both left Inko stopped giving you food

Mina: What happens on that street?

Fubuky: Of the two, either you die, or you become a "Shadow surger", which is a type of being that appears from the moment you stay and survive there for more than 72 hours, normally Shadow surgers don't have conscience and humanity. . .

Izuku: Let me guess, do I become a Shadow surger?

Fubuky: Yes and you managed to keep your consciousness and part of your humanity. . .

Izuku: What are the powers of a Shadow Surge?

Fubuky: Passive attributes are, high strength and speed, enhanced senses, but the other powers can vary a little, in the case of Izuku it is an Umbrakinesis type, in which it allows him to manipulate shadows and even make them tangible, he can also become teleport through the shadows. . . Look at the screen. . .

[screen turns on]

Izuku finally finds himself at the exit of the street he had entered so many months ago. . .

Izuku: Time to get out of here. . .

He starts to wander for days until he finds a peculiar place at night. . .

He finds a way to get in and inside

He finds a way to get in and inside. . .

He goes near an area with houses

He goes near an area with houses. . .

A few more days passed. . .

Izuku observes that outside the house where he was, a lot of people are emerging. . .

Izuku: Who are that?

In the main courtyard. . .

???: We're the League of Villains and we're here to kill All-Might, but as it looks like he's not here, we'll take care of you first. . .

Izuku sees other people on the other side, he already understood that that was an imminent threat for him, so he would have to eliminate them. . .

He sees Bakugou and a red haired boy attacking them all for what the blue haired villain said were scattered around the place. . .

Izuku: So Bakugou, despite being the way he is, managed to become a hero in training. . .

He goes to the area near the house he was in and sees a dark haired girl who was about to be raped. . .

Izuku grabs the villain by the neck and says. . .

Izuku: Imminent threats must be eliminated. . .

Izuku pov

I pierce the villain's chest and rip out his heart, then I approach the young woman and give her my shirt. . .

Me: You better get dressed. . .

???: Thanks for saving me, but who are you?

Me: My name is Izuku Yagi. . .

???: Wait. . . Are you Izumi's missing brother?

Me: Do you know my sister?

???: Yeah me and her are classmates. . .

Me: What's your name?

Momo: Momo Yaoyorozu. . .

Me: I better go deal with these villains. . .

I leave there and go to the main courtyard and I see something holding one of the heroes by the head. . . so I use one of my techniques. . .

Me: Shadow manipulation. . . THE IRON LADY!

A dark cocoon forms around the creature and shadow spikes pierce the creature everywhere on its body, then the thing lets go of the hero. . .

As All-Might and other heroes arrive, the villains retreat. . .

All-Might jumps up and tries to punch me, but I hold him back. . .

Momo arrives. . .

Momo: No All-Might! He's an ally!

[screen turns off]

Fubuky: What do you think?

Izuku: This version of me seems to be quite powerful. . .

Fubuky: Indeed she is powerful. . .

Fubuky: The next domain is. . .

(To be continued)

(Any questions just ask, any song suggestions are also welcome)