Chapter 33: Creature from the backrooms 2

Music of the time. . .

End of me - Ashes Remain

Fubuky: Anyway the next reality is. . .

Izuku the backroom creature (2)

Izuku: Okay this time what will happen?

Fubuky: It's more of a thought about your future. . .

Inko: What do you mean?

Fubuky: In this chapter, Izuku will have a chat with Izumi, Katsumi, and Shoka, as well as try new things. . .

Izumi: What is Izuku going to talk to us about?

Fubuky: You'll see, just look at the screen. . .

[screen turns on]

Izuku pov

Well I need to think of a few things, one of the things I still want is for the other girls to become onis, they don't know it, but they're in a war they can't win so easily, in a year, when Muzan is immune to the sun. and the swords of nichiri, he will be able to turn the other onis too, the only weaknesses of the onis will be poisons from wisteria flowers and look there, because as far as I know there are onis that can control the flow of blood in the body, that is also if they are not taking poison in small doses to produce antibodies against it.

Izuku: Guys, do any of you have any goals at the moment? Like you guys helped me with my goal so does anyone have something in mind?

Maria: I even have one that doesn't need the group for that, just internet access for me to get the coordinates of a place.

Izuku: Let me guess your hometown in Brazil?

Maria: How do you know?

Izuku: Intuition, but what do you want to do? Visit your parents?

Maria: Yes, but that's something I want to do alone, because I think they won't be expecting so many people, and I'll also if possible bring some sweets from there, I think you'll love it.

She went to search. . .

Izuku: So anyone else?

Ivan: My parents abandoned me when they found out I was quirkless so I have no reason to go to Russia.

Mauro: My parents died when I was about seven years old, it was in a robbery, they asked me to hide under a floor in the house.

Alice: My parents, because I'm quirkless, treated me like a slave so I don't want to go there.

Hana: Well currently I don't think anyone has a set goal.

Izuku: If you need anything let me know and I'll go somewhere.I walked for a while until I arrived at a place full of wisteria flowers, apparently it was a "safe" condominium against onis, I was about to leave, but I hear someone arguing and I'm going to check it out. . .

Izumi pov

Toshinori: Please daughter reconsider moving back in with agent

Izumi: I've said it once, twice, a million times, I will NOT move back in with you, that's my decision, and end.

My father left and when I was going to enter. . .

???: Hi sister!

I turn around and see Izuku and I run and hug him