Chapter 2: Creature from the backrooms

Music of the day. . .

Survive the night

(Listen to background music if you want)

(continuing)

Fubuky: Very well the first universe is one that is already written and finished which is the. . .. . .Izuku the backroom creature

Izuku: What reality is this?

Fubuky: Look, I know what I'm about to say may seem shocking, but. . . in this reality Izuku is a villain.

All: WHAT?!

Izuku: B-But why?!

Fubuky: Let me explain first and then you ask.

All: Okay.

Fubuky: First, everyone in Class 1a has known each other since childhood and All-Might is Izuku's father. . . but that doesn't mean things were good.

Izuku: What do you mean?

Fubuky: When Izuku was diagnosed as quirkless in this reality Inko and All-Might started to neglect Izuku, all the girls who knew him liked him, but the boys saw this as an opportunity to make them hate Izuku, they tricked them. for them to bully Izuku, they used their excuse was that if they scared him with their quirks, he would give up being a hero, because they were afraid he would die if he managed to become a hero. . .

Girls: Please tell me we don't agree!

Fubuky: You agreed with the exception of Ochaco, Momo and Kyoka.

The three: What a relief.

The others didn't like it very much. . .

All-Might: I WOULD NEVER DO THAT IF IZUKU WAS MY SON!

Fubuky: You said it right, but remember, different realities, different rules, different personalities. . .

At this point Inko was crying

Fubuky: You guys only noticed when Izuku disappears and leaves you a letter.

Fubuky: Another detail, a few days after Izuku disappears, Ochaco and Kyoka's parents die during a fight between All-Might against a villain, for All-Might's idiocy he throws something extremely volatile like an explosive barrel near where the their parents were, the car explodes and kills their parents, Ochaco and Kyoka saw their parents being killed in front of them. . .

Everyone looked shocked. . .

Fubuky: Endeavor tries to force Momo into a quirk marriage with Shoto, but after Momo finds out she runs away from home with Ochaco and Kyoka, they were kidnapped on the way but someone appears to save them. . . Look at the Screen. . .

[Here's what's playing on the screen]

???3: Well, a human kidnapper what a piece of garbage.

One of the "people" takes us out of the car and asks

???: Did he hurt you?

Kyoka: No sir.

???2: What beautiful ladies, too bad I can't eat them.

We got scared and the guy who stopped the car punches the other guy who said that.

???3: DON'T SAY THAT DOUMA.

Douma: That hurt T^T

???: Akaza. . . I've said it before and I'll say it again. . . respect those who are in higher ranks than you.