Chapter 3: Anti hero from another world

Music of the day. . .

Dominion - Skillet

listen it's really worth it

(continuing)

Fubuky: The next universe is one of my Friend MCMIKEYTHENAME, which is the. . .

Anti hero from another world!

Izuku: What do you mean anti hero?

Fubuky: I'll explain later (Thought: Why is there so much of this Au, that I'm rereading the story, because I'm a little forgetful and rereading I can write better about this universe, so . . . sorry)

Fubuky: Well from what I understand in this story you died. . .

Everyone: What?!

Bakagou: HUUHUMM. (HAHA YOU SHIT)

Fubuky knocks Katsuki out with a blow to the head.

Fubuky: I wish I didn't understand what you said. . . But as I was saying before I was interrupted, you died, but you were reborn and you have a power of a concept thought by my friend called 6 stars, that the first time you activated this power, you gained another kind of power, you had the options to choose between: Ki (Dragon ball), Chakra (Naruto), Quirk (Boku no Hero), Magic (Black Clover) or Breathing Style (Demon Slayer), while the sixth power was still hidden, initially you could only choose one of them, and could only choose another after ten days.

Izuku: Did I choose quirk?

Fubuky: I don't understand exactly what you chose, but it wasn't quirk, you were reborn from a reality that from what I understand, Quirks don't exist or you don't remember that they exist, since you don't remember your past memories.

Izumi: Is that possible?

Fubuky: It's like one of the sayings of the multiverse: "Infinite realities, infinite possibilities" or "Different realities, different rules", Izuku didn't even know what a quirk was, since he lost his memories.

Izuku: I see. . .

Fubuky: Moving on. . . you looked at the sixth one that appeared as a weapon, looking closer it was called "Legendary Weapon", so you became the "Glock Hero", you were still at level 1 with all your abilities locked, so you unlock your first skill "Basic Weapon Knowledge", look at the screen. . .

[Screen turns on] (MCMIKEYTHENAME I will have to adapt to my writing style because originally the texts are not in the same language {mine and yours} and not the same writing style, so the writing style will not be the same , but I don't think it will influence... I hope)

Izuku pov

Izuku: This will be cool, let me test my skills.

System: Would you like to enter a training dungeon to test your new skills?

Izuku: Dungeon?

System: You will get stronger and get used to your abilities.

Izuku: Yes please do.

I teleport to a large hallway and walk around with my gun down, checking every corner making sure there's nothing here. . .

System: Please disarm or destroy all traps blocking the way.