Chapter 48: Tusk

music of the time

I hate everything about you - by Three Days Grace

Fubuky: Anyway, the next domain is...

Izuku Tusk

Izuku: What is this reality about?

Fubuky: Well Izuku here has a quirk, it allows him to shoot his nails as if they were bullets, but the nails take a few minutes to grow when fired, but there's a small problem with that, Izuku lost the movement of his legs at nine years old, he ended up giving up on becoming a hero, but he didn't give up on entering the UA even if in general studies... he manages to enter the UA and has a certain girl who is in love with him, but he does not admit it to anyone , that girl is Shoka... (thought: Even if it's not just her)

Shoka: M-me?!

Fubuky: Yes, but you always acted kind of cold towards everyone... you only showed that you really loved him when that happened...

(One thing I like to remember, these chapters are prototypes [of mine originals] of future stories, so here is more of a base, things may change from here to the final version)

[screen turns on]

Izuku pov

I was on the bus to USJ with class 1a, I won a raffle that allowed me to watch the staff in rescue training, I'm excited about it...

Tsuyu: Hey what's your name again?

Me: Izuku Midoriya...

Tsuyu: I would like to ask, what's your quirk?

Me: My quirk is basically that I can shoot my fingernails like bullets, I can do a few more things with my nails, but in essence that's it...

Tsuyu: Interesting...

Mineta: Why don't you have the movement of your legs?

Momo: MINETA! That's a very rude thing to ask someone.

Mineta: Sorry...

Me: Alright... I lost movement in an accident when I was nine, but I'm slowly recovering from that accident... so in the future I'll possibly be able to walk again, but it could be anytime that happens ...

Aizawa: All right, get off the bus, we're here.

We arrive at USJ we are met by rescue heroine Thirteen...

13: Hello I'm Rescue Heroine: Thirteen.

Ochaco: THIRTEEN!

Me: You seem to be a big fan of her...